Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

Elfos Silvanos

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+20
Elfaras
JimBouz
Siegfried VII
Nepenthe
Johneleos
belial
Δημητριος
iron man
olethros
KeyserSoze
xrisomiga
Meraklis
andreasch
Shieldwolf
Asarnil the Dragonlord
h34dnotf0und
ToPaxyGourouni
Tzortz
Blood Guzzler
KostasDiscordian
24 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
xrisomiga
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
xrisomiga

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3097
Registration date : 19/03/2011

Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 30 Απρ 2014, 00:29

10 χρονια από την ζωή του θα χάσει ο τζόρτζ με το ψέμα των WE xD
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 13942
Τόπος : 3ος πλανητης απο Ηλιο
Currently Playing : Warhammer Fantasy, Nicknames
Registration date : 15/09/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 30 Απρ 2014, 00:52

Glade Riders
10 AP-3
10 AP-3
Glade Guards
15 AP multiple shots

5 Sisters of the Thorn
5 Sisters of the Thorn

waywatchers
waywatchers

Chars and some stags.

Job's done!
subquantum
Champion
Champion
subquantum

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 183
Currently Playing : WHFB - O&G / WE
Registration date : 08/10/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 30 Απρ 2014, 07:36

RIP Forest Spirits.

Eddie , οι 10 GG με ΑP -3 κοστιζουν γυρω στους 150-170 ποντους,.... Rolling Eyes
Meraklis
Hero
Hero

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 747
Registration date : 08/11/2010

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 30 Απρ 2014, 10:47

πως παιζαν ολοι οι τωρινοι στρατοι των wood elves?

dryads, treeman, treekin (must have) και λιγοι τοξοτες με φαστ καβαλρυ.....

τωρα? μαλλον οι δρυαδες θα καθονται στο ραφι μαζι με τα τρικιν και θα κλαινε ενω τα παιδακια θα πρεπει να σκασουν καμια 300αρα για να κανουν το στρατο τους playable....

χμμμμμ
subquantum
Champion
Champion
subquantum

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 183
Currently Playing : WHFB - O&G / WE
Registration date : 08/10/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 30 Απρ 2014, 10:49

Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 12004
Τόπος : Νικαια
Currently Playing : Sylvaneth - Stormcast - AoS in general
Registration date : 27/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 03 Μάης 2014, 01:23

Παράθεση :
New Wood Elves rules summary
Special Rules:
Kurnous' Arrow: [Lords and Heroes] If enemy general is within 36" and LoS at start of game, one auto S3 no AS hit
Asrai Bows: S3 AP (Glade Guard, Glade Riders, Scouts, Warhawk Riders, Waywatchers, Glade Lord, Glade Captain, and Waystalker)
Asrai Spears: S3 AP Spears
Ancient's Blessings: +1 to cast in woods [ Not sure who has this rule)
No Spites or Kindreds [ Waywatcher and Wardancer Kindreds have been hard-coded as a unique hero type now ]
Magic Arrows: Upgrade to units. Can be 1 of: poison, flaming and +1W order OR destruction, AP (-3), multi-shot, ignore shooting modifiers
Dual Prowess: WE get BOTH Prowess rules when >=50% of unit is in woods. (reroll 1's to wound only for cc, fight and shoot in extra rank)
Free Forest: Citadel woods in your half(!) of table [a la garden or morr and unlike old WE AB], you choose the type (i.e. Wildwood, venom thicket, etc)
Forest Spirits: 6++, ItP
Strangeroots - 12", d6+1 S5 hits. 10 slave upgrade to Treeman/Treeman Ancient
Magic:
Access to all 8 BRB lores, plus High and Dark magic, with unique lore attributes. High magic is "+1W" [ probably just heal wound] on caster or unit; dark magic is +1 token to enemy unit per hex cast on it. when taking damage from spell, take +1D3 hits per token.
Magic Arrows: (Taken on Glade Guard, Glade Riders, Deepwood Scouts, Glade Lords, Glade Captains only) [cost are for GG] [only 1/unit or model] [characters can have 1, independent from magic item allowance]
Curse of the Witch: Poison (1.5 Slaves)Moonfire: +1 to wound Forces of Order, Flaming (2 Slaves)Starfire: +1 to wound Forces of Destruction, Flaming (2 Slaves)Swift: Multiple Shots (2 Slaves)Accurate: No to hit modifiers (2 Slaves)Bodkins: AP(-3) (2.5 slaves)
Magic Items:
1. Soulblade: No armor save allowed. If a char/monster suffers unsaved wound, both roll 2d6 add morale. If wielder wins, difference is translated into wounds with no armor saves allowed. [>25 slaves]2. Daith's Spear: reroll failed hits and wounds and enemy rerolls passed armor saves. [25 slaves]3. Helm of the Hunt: +1 armor, devastating charge, +1WS4. Bow of Loren: armor pen, number of shots=A+1, no magic arrows5. Acorn of Eternity (makes d3 forests; you choose type; must all be the same) [50 slaves]6. Moonstone of Hidden Ways: unit in forest and out of combat may transfer into another forest7. Hail of Doom Arrow: 3d6 armor penetrating S4 shots8. Wand of Wych Elm [treesinging bound spell; only arcane item; only way to access treesinging]9. Banner of Midwinter (MR3; Unbreakable for a Turn)10. Banner. Vanguard and extra charge distance on first charge of the game
Units:
SPECIAL CHARACTERS:
DurthuAralornOrion (300 slaves)Drycha (Lore of Shadow)Naestra & Arahan
LORDS:
Glade Lord (Maybe take magic arrows)Spellsinger (May use 8 BRB lores or High / Dark)Treeman Ancient (may not take items) (lore of life only; base Level 2; may be upgraded to L4)
HEROES:
Glade Captain (May take magic arrows)Spellsinger (May not use High / Dark)Branchwraith (Lore of Beasts/Life; Wizard Level 0-1, may not take items)Waystalker (Sniper, 25pts magic items)Shadowdancer (Shadow Dances, 25pts magic items, Can be upgraded to L1 shadow)
CORE:
Eternal Guard (WS5 LD9 elves, Spear, LA, Stubborn, 5 slaves w shield upgrade) [25pt banner]Glade Guard (same pts as before, can take magic arrows, scouts now a separate unit) [25pt banner]Glade Riders (9.5/10 slaves, may take magic arrows) [25pt banner]Dryads (S3, Frenzy, no Skirmishing, no musician or standard, 10+ unit size, 5.5 slaves)
SPECIAL:
Warhawk Riders (Both Riders and Steeds AP, KB on charge for hawk [same cost as treekin; 20 slaves) [now 3W]Wild Riders (Frenzy, Devastating Charge, Fast Cavalry, Talismanic Tattoos) [50pt banner]Deepwood Scouts (GG with Scout and Skirmisher)Treekin (S4)Sisters of the Thorn (13 slaves) [50pt banner]Wardancers (Dances: 3++, KB, +1A, break ranks; no +1S on charge, 6+ AS, no std, 7.5 slaves, can swap AHW for asrai spears for 0.5 slaves)Wildwood Rangers [25pt banner] WS5 S3 LD9 elves, AP GWs, +1A for models in btb with fear/terror-causer
RARE:
Great Eagles (Can be taken in units now; no upgrades)Treeman (112.5 slaves, S5, Strangleroot for 10 slaves)Waywatchers (can either double-shot or ignore AS every time for shooting, 10 slaves)
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 03 Μάης 2014, 06:47

Πάντως
Οι "σάπιες δυάδες" με το hatred, με ένα mindrazor, με +6 to cast...
 Δεν ν κακό!!!
xrisomiga
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
xrisomiga

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 03 Μάης 2014, 15:31

he saids me, 70 boqs (way as 2), 3 glade guards, and lvl4 death/black/6+ unit sisters max 1

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 

apo arthain
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 03 Μάης 2014, 16:26

Χαχαχαχαχαχα
Θυμάσαι τη χθεσινή λίστα?
Κάνω το death ==> high/ shadow κ έτοιμοι για νοβισαντ!
xrisomiga
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
xrisomiga

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 03 Μάης 2014, 16:39

@@ death kai pali death

shmera sto game vs chaos skotwse 16 trolls 3 chariots kai bsb

Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 2722577544 
ToPaxyGourouni
Spamlord
Spamlord
ToPaxyGourouni

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1889
Registration date : 09/12/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 04 Μάης 2014, 00:13

Δρυαδες νοπ. Ειναι γκορς για 3 ποντους παραπανω, και χειροτερα στο 2ο γυρο μαχης.

Η δουλεια θα γινει με βελη και αλογα. Επισης το γερακι πηρε τρελο μπουστ. 2επιθεσεις το κατω, 4 στρ, 4 ταφνες, 3πληγες, αν εχει κρατησει το χιτ εν ραν και παιρνει μαγικα βελη θα ειναι θανατος.
Nireas
Spamlord
Spamlord
Nireas

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1299
Currently Playing : Chaos space marines, Dark angels, Adeptus Mechanicum
Registration date : 10/03/2013

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 04 Μάης 2014, 00:17

Κριμα γτ ειναι ωραια μοντελα οι δρυαδες και τα δεντρα απο wood elfs.
xrisomiga
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
xrisomiga

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 04 Μάης 2014, 07:41

to geraki exei KB , kai o rider exei asf s4 ap on the charge, den exoun hit and run omws. ( 6+ armour )
ToPaxyGourouni
Spamlord
Spamlord
ToPaxyGourouni

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 05 Μάης 2014, 02:03

http://40kwarzone.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/new-wood-elf-rules.html
http://40kwarzone.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/new-wood-elf-magic-items.html
http://40kwarzone.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/new-wood-elf-special-character-rules.html

Glade riders με poison arrows, glade riders με -3 save arrows, scouts με no modifiers arrows, sisters+sisters+sisters, waywatchers. Τη βλέπω τη δουλειά... γύρω γύρω όλοι στη μέση ο αντίπαλος σκατζόχοιρος.

Α και great stag με Ws 5, Str 5, 2 attacks, d3 impact hits, ini 4... Unit of characters κανείς?
xrisomiga
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
xrisomiga

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 07 Μάης 2014, 14:17

έπεσε στα χεράκια μου το ακόμα πιο απαγορευμένο english version

όσες πιστες προσέλθετε σε pm
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 07 Μάης 2014, 14:51

Στειλτο fb
xrisomiga
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
xrisomiga

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 07 Μάης 2014, 14:55

Παράθεση :
A VERY in-depth analysis of all the enchanted arrows and their stats.... courtesy of brechttomme on asrai.org
http://asrai.org/download/file.php?id=7088
ToPaxyGourouni
Spamlord
Spamlord
ToPaxyGourouni

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Elfos Silvanos    Elfos Silvanos  - Σελίδα 6 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 07 Μάης 2014, 20:25

οκ το έκλεισα. acorn of forests + πενταδούλες wardancers να σου κλείνουν όλη τη μεριά και από πίσω άπειροι τοξότες με trueflight arrows. Πίου πίου και όταν έρθει ο άλλος πρέπει να περάσει από τα stubborn τυπάκια με το 3+ ward...

Elfos Silvanos
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 6 από 6Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Warhammer Fantasy General Discussion-
Μετάβαση σε: