Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε.....

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+22
Khar Vader
JimBouz
ToPaxyGourouni
KostasDiscordian
ragnar
Sedekiel
sonbad
mandragora
Meraklis
Blood Guzzler
dragonld
tomahawk
Nireas
andreasch
Rommel
xrisomiga
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Laskoulas
h34dnotf0und
Tzortz
Papajohn
Achaian
26 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3, 4
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 13942
Τόπος : 3ος πλανητης απο Ηλιο
Currently Playing : Warhammer Fantasy, Nicknames
Registration date : 15/09/2008

Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε.....   Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 30 Αυγ 2014, 13:52

Οι πληροφορίες λένε πως 
Ο Nagash θα έχει πλέον την κατάρα του Aenarion μετά από ένα επικό manipulate του Teclis και ο Tyrion σηκώνει το widowmaker μέσα σε frenzy mode. Ταυτόχρονα έχουμε μέσα από το ritual για να σηκωθεί ο nagash ( από το σώμα του valten κ το αίμα ενός royal ξωτικού) την εμφάνιση της πρώτης Vampire/Elf.....
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
ToPaxyGourouni
Spamlord
Spamlord
ToPaxyGourouni

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1889
Registration date : 09/12/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε.....   Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 01 Σεπ 2014, 16:47

Αφήνω αυτό εδώ για περεταίρω σκέψη:

At this point, after having read it over numerous times and having others look at it with me, my understanding remains the same and clear -

50% Lords (and Heroes) is just like Lore of Undeath and the Undead Legion - it's all part of standard games of Warhammer.

While the Nagash book(s) does indeed contain many scenarios (cool!), there is nothing, anywhere, to indicate that the contents of the books are what we traditionally might call a 'campaign book' such as Blood in the Badlands.

On the contrary, as I've mentioned before, there are multiple* (both off-hand/by the way and direct/bold text) statements that the rules in this book are for use in any games of Warhammer you play.

While I do realize that some folks will not want to play with some of these rules for whatever reason, I have a hard time seeing what makes them any different from all the other rules that you can use in any games of Warhammer. :smt102

* References/Count

Page 3 - "INTRODUCTION"
1 -
This book contains new scenarios and rules based on the events in Warhammer: Nagash, as well as information that will allow you to use the new Citadel miniatures based on the campaign in your games of Warhammer. It is a vital sourcebook for anybody that is interested in the cataclysmic consequences of Nagash's return.

So, we have rule to allow the new stuff from these books to be used in other games. The use of the word "consequences" is also interesting. It implies that things have changed.

Of all the references I have read so far, this is the least overt, and yet it still tells me that the stuff in here is not just for games in this 'setting.'

2 -
New Warhammer Rules: These are new rules you can use in any of your games of Warhammer

Well, that's pretty plainly put. Incidentally, it is that section that contains the Lore of Undeath.

Page 4 (Big Bold All-caps section called "HOW TO USE THIS BOOK" - so this should be pretty helpful!)
3 -
These new models can be used in the scenarios described above, or added to your existing collection and used with the rest of your army in any other games that you play.

Bam!

4 -
The new Lore of Undeath will allow you to do the same and is available to any Wizard, in any army. As with all of the things described so far, you can use the Lore of Undeath when fighting the scenarios in this book, and also in any other games of Warhammer that you play.

Uh, is there really any argument left to be made that you somehow need permission to use this in any Warhammer game?

5 -
(in the paragraph about the Legions army list) Along with all of the other sections of this book, it is intended for use both with the scenarios presented herein, and in any other games of Warhammer you would like to use it for.

I'm sold.

6 -
As you can see, this book represents much more than just a selection of scenarios and the special rules to go with them. Instead, you should think of it as a toolbox, from which you can pick and choose what to use in any games of Warhammer that you play.

continuing, but separate reference because it is a slightly different way of making the point...

...neither the Warhammer world, or the Warhammer battles that you fight, will ever be quite the same again!

It's not just fluff. Your games - you actual games - are different from here on, because there are new rules that apply to any of them that you play.

Page 14 - THE LORE OF UNDEATH
8 & 9 -
This section describes a new type of spell and presents a brand new Lore of Magic - the Lore of Undeath - that can be used in your games of Warhammer...any Wizard can choose to generate spells from the Lore of Undeath.

Page 18 - THE UNDEAD LEGIONS
10 -
This section allows you to pick a force of Undead miniatures ready for battle, providing you with a new set of army special rules to use and Undead Legion army in your games of Warhammer.

Page 21 - ARMIES OF THE END TIMES
11 & 12 -
This section updates the rules for how to pick an army for games of Warhammer. Just as the Lore of Undeath is available to any Wizard, all armies use these rules for choosing an army.

Page 44 - The section on the new Monstrous Infantry
13 & 14 (one in each unit entry)
...can be included in the Vampire Counts army or an Undead Legions army.

So, there you go.

At least 14 references to how these rules are not just for some sort of setting/style of game. They are Warhammer.
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε.....   Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 01 Σεπ 2014, 17:33

καλα ολα αυτα, αλλα...

ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΗ ΒΔΟΜΑΔΑ εχει intro με Undead Legions (2400 ETC rules). Και λιστα full agro!
Smile
ToPaxyGourouni
Spamlord
Spamlord
ToPaxyGourouni

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1889
Registration date : 09/12/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε.....   Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 01 Σεπ 2014, 17:45

Μόνο οι γενικοί κανόνες του undead legions φιξάρουν εύκολα ΑΥΤΟΜΑΤΑ τους ΤΚ. March στις 12" από το λόρδο, constructs heal 1 wound per cast, no crumble αν πεθάνει ο ιεροφάντης (στην ουσία δεν διαλέγεις καν ιεροφάντη) και καθάρισες. Ούτε σπασμωδίες ούτε τίποτα. Ωραιότατο και αναγκαιότατο upgrade.
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε.....   Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΔευ 01 Σεπ 2014, 18:12

Καλα, μπες FB να σε ρωτησω κατι που θελω. Razz
mandragora
Admin
mandragora

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2546
Registration date : 11/03/2010

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε.....   Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 04 Σεπ 2014, 09:27

Βρωμάει το internet κάτι για 9η στα καλά καθούμενα.
andreasch
Spamlord
Spamlord
andreasch

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1169
Registration date : 05/07/2011

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε.....   Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 04 Σεπ 2014, 10:06

Λέγεται οτι θα βγεί αφού έχει κλείσει ο κύκλος του end times. Δηλαδή το ερχόμενο καλοκάιρι. Έχεις ακούσει κάτι για νωρίτερα?
mandragora
Admin
mandragora

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2546
Registration date : 11/03/2010

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε.....   Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 04 Σεπ 2014, 10:24

http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?30294-WFB-9th-Edition-Rumor-Roundup&p=447887&viewfull=1#post447887

Είδα αυτό το οποίο το αναπαραγάγουν και άλλα blogs κλπ.
Papajohn
Spamlord
Spamlord
Papajohn

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1261
Τόπος : Παγκράτι, Αθήνα
Registration date : 28/03/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε.....   Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 07 Σεπ 2014, 14:13

Harry έγραψε:
You may remember last year I was being very vague about some 'radical changes' in a thread about 9th edition.

Back at the start of the year, in one of my first posts of the new year I said this:

I don't think they are trying to destroy it.
I suspect they will be trying their hardest to breath new life into it.
We are not seeing the "End times" for Warhammer just yet.

Did you see what I did there?
The clues are always there fellas.

So I first heard about all this last autumn?
I was told 2014 would be "Year zero" for Warhammer.

Had no idea what that meant at first but if you Google your way to the wikipedia you get this:

The term Year Zero, applied to the takeover of Cambodia in April 1975 by the Khmer Rouge, is an analogy to the Year One of the French Revolutionary Calendar. During the French Revolution, after the abolition of the French monarchy (September 20, 1792), the National Convention instituted a new calendar and declared the beginning of the Year I. The Khmer Rouge takeover of Phnom Penh was rapidly followed by a series of drastic revolutionary de-industrialization policies resulting in a death toll that vastly exceeded that of the French Reign of Terror.

The idea behind Year Zero is that all culture and traditions within a society must be completely destroyed or discarded and a new revolutionary culture must replace it, starting from scratch. All history of a nation or people before Year Zero is deemed largely irrelevant, as it will (as an ideal) be purged and replaced from the ground up.

It was made clear to me that this was what we were talking about for warhammer.
Everything that existed being completely destroyed (or discarded) and something new replacing it from scratch ... purged and replaced from the ground up.

I hinted in various posts that they would be getting rid of the existing timeline, the existing map, etc. (In an effort to soften the blow. )

I am going to get this a bit wrong because I honestly can't remember where I heard it but to confirm the three book rumour .... I did hear the "End times" were going to be spread over three books.

Nagash was the first, followed by Malekith followed by Glotkin

Good luck with that!

...You have to ask yourself .... What will remain of the world as we know it when it has been ravaged in turn by the Undead, the Dark Elves, Skaven, and Chaos?

...Whatever 9th is it will be set in the grimmest, darkest post apocalyptic Warhammer fantasy world yet.

You think I haven't had all the same thoughts being voiced on here?

I can't see them throwing out everything they have done either ... but the only way to own the IP is to loose all the generic Fantasy that other companies can copy ... normal Dwarves, Elves and sure as heck you have to get rid of the historical based human armies ... or you can go build an Empire or Bretonnian army from anyone's miniatures.
I can't see them getting rid of any armies either ... but they can not continue to support all of them so some of them have to go or some get mashed together.
I can't see them wanting to reduce the number of minis you need .... but if it costs too much to complete an army people don't even start an army ...so is it better to sell some minis for a scaled down game or no minis? Is it better to ramp up the Lords and monsters allowance and keep on selling the big kits so an army is 'more tanks and less infantry' and thus less minis and easier to paint .... or sell no minis.
Simple fact is so many people have so many armies now unless they do something drastic with the look of the armies no-one is buying enough minis. The only way to force folks to buy new stuff is if we cannot use our current stuff. Some folks may refuse to buy the new stuff on principal ..... what do they care? They were not buying the stuff anyway as they already had their army. Imagine how badly Fantasy must be selling compared to 40K if anyone even thought about knocking it on the head for even a moment .... they must be thinking .... it can't make things any worse!!! What have we got to loose??? But if they are doing this why even bother completing 8th edition? Why do all the books?

I have been around and around with this in my head ..... the only thing that makes any sense to me at the end of the day is that 8th edition is complete enough and robust enough to endure a bit longer and 9th edition will not be a complete new edition of the rules .... but an alternative background and rules with which to play post End times battles but you still need the core rules to play A bit like all the stuff in Strom of Magic was an add on to the existing rules. The core rules and books will still exist for those that want to remain stuck in the timeline but if you want to be down with the cool kids you really need to buy the new post End Times stuff.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2014/09/bombshell-harry-talks-end-times-for.html
http://www.hoplon.gr/
Achaian
Spamlord
Spamlord
Achaian

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1824
Registration date : 12/09/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε.....   Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 07 Σεπ 2014, 14:34

το αναμενομενο. το Warhammer που ξεραμε τελειωσε.....
Meraklis
Hero
Hero

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 747
Registration date : 08/11/2010

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε.....   Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε..... - Σελίδα 4 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 07 Σεπ 2014, 14:58

Δεν ξέρω αν πρέπει να χαρώ η να κλάψω με αυτά που διαβάζω. ..

Ο προδοτης επεστρεψε.....
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 4 από 4Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3, 4

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Warhammer Fantasy General Discussion-
Μετάβαση σε: