Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Warhammer Summer 2010 Rumour's 08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
Warhammer Summer 2010 Rumour's I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
Warhammer Summer 2010 Rumour's I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
Warhammer Summer 2010 Rumour's I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
Warhammer Summer 2010 Rumour's I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
Warhammer Summer 2010 Rumour's I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

Warhammer Summer 2010 Rumour's

Πήγαινε κάτω 
2 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 12004
Τόπος : Νικαια
Currently Playing : Sylvaneth - Stormcast - AoS in general
Registration date : 27/08/2008

Warhammer Summer 2010 Rumour's Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Warhammer Summer 2010 Rumour's   Warhammer Summer 2010 Rumour's I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 10 Οκτ 2009, 14:18

Παράθεση :
Hi folks,
I think this important news should not stay hidden in the Black Dragon thread:

There will be a major Warhammer Fantasy summer campaign next year. It will include some new rules ("lets call this V7.1.") and includes a lot of mainly cavalry miniatures (mostly plastic).

These are rumoured to be:
DE plastic Dark Riders and chariot.
Chaos (demon?) wave (Centigors?, Seekers?)
Empire wave (knights?, war altar?)
Goblin wave (wolf riders?)
Vampire Count wave (black knights?)
Dwarves (Forge World airship!, no cavalry)

Most rumours are by steppingonyou and confirmed by 75hastings69.

Be aware that these rumours come quite early, more than half a year ahead of the date, so don't expect too many details and revelations for the next few months.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 13942
Τόπος : 3ος πλανητης απο Ηλιο
Currently Playing : Warhammer Fantasy, Nicknames
Registration date : 15/09/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Warhammer Summer 2010 Rumour's   Warhammer Summer 2010 Rumour's I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 10 Οκτ 2009, 14:25

Ποσο γουσταρω που θα γ@μιουνται να κανουν Restrictions και θα βγει τον Ιουνιο νεο Set κανονων για το Game!!!!
αχαχαχχαχαχαχχαχαχαχχαχαχαχχαχαχαχα
Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 12004
Τόπος : Νικαια
Currently Playing : Sylvaneth - Stormcast - AoS in general
Registration date : 27/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Warhammer Summer 2010 Rumour's   Warhammer Summer 2010 Rumour's I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 10 Οκτ 2009, 14:30

Παράθεση :
Also, the recent campaigns seem to have changed the warhammer world quite a bit (the great clash of the titans seen in the storm of chaos, etc) which might hint to the great changes rumored to occur in the Warhammer World. New armies? I have no idea but what i'm almost sure of is that when it comes, the summer campaign may bring a bit of a nice change to the way we play warhammer. Also note the suggestion in change ofthe way magic works; it might sound lame but theoretically, a level 1 wizard's quit 'crap' and it'd be difficult for him to cast a spell decently (ergo, the 1 dice per level).

http://www.warseer.com/forums/attach...0&d=1246697505

Παράθεση :
The Devil's Horsemen (Wolfmen)

Ok so if all we are doing in this post is stitching together a collection of different rumors to see if we can figure out what’s going to happen in this future campaign then I think I’m going to give it a try for fun.

1.) We know that a summer campaign is coming and that if past campaigns are any indication it comes with a lot of new models.

2.) We know that for whatever reason a disproportionately large amount of models that are coming out will be cavalry over the next year and that makes us believe that the summer campaign will have something to do with cavalry.

3.) A great many of us suspect that it will focus on the Vampire Counts because the last major campaign left them so powerful and everyone else so week they could likely walk allover the old-world with virtual impunity. So in order to maintain the balance in the old-world someone needs to take them down more then a few notches.

4.) We know that forgeworld has decided to do CD,s and that this is a tad shocking because doing a whole fantasy army from scratch is an enormous endeavor unless of course they aren’t doing the whole army by themselves. Maybe someone else is doing the hobgoblins?

5.) We believe that an additional army maybe coming out in the next year.

6.) We know that GW likes to base its army’s and its campaigns on historical events.

So with all that I would think that this new campaign would be in reference to the Mongol invasion of Russia, Hungary, Romania, Poland and Central Europe between 1200 and 1300 AD. It would pull in the entire old-world. It would explain the sudden love for the CD’s. It would answer the power imbalance of the VC’s as the lands they inhabit would become the main battlegrounds. It would introduce a new army to the game and would finally put Chaos on the defensive against someone. Lastly the arrival of the Mongols between 1200 and 1300 AD fundamentally changed the way European armies fought and made all the armies of Europe more dependent on cavalry and that would explain a cavalry campaign.

Παράθεση :

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, or even if it confirms the rumour of a new DE chariot, but the old DE chariot doesn't appear to be available on GW UK's website anymore -

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...tCatGameStyle=

No result on searching for it either -

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/se...search=Search#

Warhammer Summer 2010 Rumour's
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Warhammer FB 9th Edition rumours
» Boxes of War Warhammer 40k Summer Tournament
» Warhammer proposals for 2010
» Warhammer proposals for 2010 - Chatting

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Warhammer Fantasy General Discussion-
Μετάβαση σε: