Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ 08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+8
medas
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Juan
Laskoulas
ToPaxyGourouni
kiour_gr
belial
iron man
12 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
iron man
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
iron man

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5311
Τόπος : Πειραιας-Νικαια
Currently Playing : WHFB
Registration date : 31/08/2008

BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 15 Νοε 2009, 20:38

BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ Beastmen_EN_550x756

In the dark places of the world, the Beastmen have been gathering in number and in February they will unleash their rage on the Warhammer world with renewed vigour. A feral army of twisted monsters, the Beastmen have inhabitant the dark forests and wild places of the world since such places existed. To lead a Beastmen army is to field vast herds of braying, brutish beasts who worship Chaos in all its forms, and who fight to level the civilised world.

This will be the first time ever that the Beastmen have had their own, completely stand-alone, army list. The forthcoming Warhammer Armies: Beastmen is full of twisted monsters old and new, and an all-new lore of magic. The Beastmen are the original inhabitants of the Old World: in February 2010 they come to reclaim it from the hands of Men.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
belial
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
belial

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4528
Τόπος : Πειραιάς
Currently Playing : WM Cygnar
Registration date : 25/08/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 15 Νοε 2009, 22:07

Ωραία ελπίζω να κάνουν καλή δουλειά .
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6194
Τόπος : Cambridge
Currently Playing : Diablo 3 beta, MTG.
Registration date : 29/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 15 Νοε 2009, 22:15

xmm to eksofullo pantos den mou aresei an kai tha kano ena beatmen army.

To kentriko beastman sthn eikona moiazei san maraurder me katsiko kefalh.

to idio kai to megalo sto bathos.
ToPaxyGourouni
Spamlord
Spamlord
ToPaxyGourouni

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1889
Registration date : 09/12/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 15 Νοε 2009, 23:28

Ε Ε ΕΡΧΕΤΑΙ!

Θάνατοθ! Ντου και κθίλο!

Κάθε μέρα που δε θα έρχεται το βιβλίο, θα μαραζώνω σα το λουλουδάκι.....
Laskoulas
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Laskoulas

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 15580
Τόπος : "The God of War hates those who hesitate."
Registration date : 27/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 15 Νοε 2009, 23:32

Κανα ρουμορ ?Razz
Juan
Spamlord
Spamlord
Juan

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1274
Τόπος : Χώρα του Ποτέ Ποτέ
Registration date : 10/12/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 15 Νοε 2009, 23:53

χμ από τα πλέον αιματηρά εξώφυλλα πάντως για GW... τα παιδάκια για ύπνο παρακαλώ!
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 13942
Τόπος : 3ος πλανητης απο Ηλιο
Currently Playing : Warhammer Fantasy, Nicknames
Registration date : 15/09/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 15 Νοε 2009, 23:55

E ρε μαυρηηηη που ερχεται!!!!

Beasts FTW!!!
medas
Spamlord
Spamlord
medas

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1293
Τόπος : Portsmouth, Gunwharf Quays
Currently Playing : -
Registration date : 24/09/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Νοε 2009, 00:14

Το "ηττημένος" γράφεται με δύο "ττ". Το γνωρίζω ότι δεν γνωρίζεις ούτε την ήττα ούτε ορθογραφία φίλε Λασκούλα.
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manolesso
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Νοε 2009, 00:20

spam*

Μανωλη, τα εχω αφησει μεσα στο ντουλαπι μου αυτα που λεγαμε...Wink
medas
Spamlord
Spamlord
medas

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1293
Τόπος : Portsmouth, Gunwharf Quays
Currently Playing : -
Registration date : 24/09/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Νοε 2009, 00:35

@Asarnil
Σάββατο δεν στα ζήτησα; Τώρα τι να τα κάνω; Τέλος πάντων πότε θα ξανάρθεις γιατί έχω να σου δώσω κάτι.
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manolesso
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Νοε 2009, 00:39

sorry ρε Μανωλη, αλλα κατεβηκα σημερα στη 2η μαχη...
gief κατι καλο!Smile
iatroblast (t)
Spamlord
Spamlord
iatroblast (t)

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1328
Τόπος : Faliro - Attiki
Currently Playing : Warhammer Fantasy (The Empire), Magic the Gathering (casual), RISK Legacy
Registration date : 24/02/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Νοε 2009, 02:02

Sa daimones einai. Ta kainouria sxedia me to swma marauder einai realistika, alla to xanalew sa daimones einai

8a tous ebaza me tous Daemons na xairontai Like a Star @ heaven
Khar Vader
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Khar Vader

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10443
Currently Playing : DICE :P
Registration date : 28/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Νοε 2009, 12:42

Μμμμ...

Από τον καιρό που έπαιζα Ο&G ψαχνόμουν για 2ο στρατό μεταξύ Beastmen και Lizardmen. Τα δεύτερα "κάηκαν" λόγω απόσυρσης του Jaguar. Λέτε να ήρθε το πλήρωμα του χρόνου για τα τραγιά;;; sunny
Laskoulas
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Laskoulas

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Νοε 2009, 12:44

Θελω και εγω Beasts Razz!!! εχω αυτο το "ζωωδες " δε συμφωνεις ? lol lol lol
Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 12004
Τόπος : Νικαια
Currently Playing : Sylvaneth - Stormcast - AoS in general

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Νοε 2009, 13:56

Ναι , τωρα που τα πουλησα λυσσαξατε ολοι ! πφφφφ

Θα ειναι καλος στρατος ... απ'οτι εχω ακουσει..
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Νοε 2009, 10:46

Παράθεση :
The Beastmen army book will be out in February 2010. It was being written by Andy Hoare, who left GW and the project part way through (for undisclosed reasons). It is not known who finished it.

As with the two previous Chaos books it will be stand-alone in that you can't use things from the Warriors of Chaos and Daemons of Chaos books, but there will be a degree of overlap in that the same units (though not necessary with the exact same rules) will appear in multiple books. This is similar to how Warhounds were in both the old Hordes of Chaos books and the current Beasts of Chaos books, but has the Ambush rule in the beast books.
It is not know which units will be shared with the other books (some rumours say many, some say only a few), but obvious contenders are the things that appear in the current Beasts book (Warhounds, Ogres, Trolls, Dragon Ogres, Shaggoth, Spawn, Giant).

New models

Gors
- plastic box for £15 containing 10 guys
Ungor
- plastic box for £15 containing 10 guys
Note: This means that compared to the current box, you will be paying £12(!) more to swap 2 Gor for 2 Ungor.
Bestigor
- plastic box for £25 containing 10 guys
Minotaurs
- plastic box for £27 containing 3 guys
- options for two hand weapons, hand weapons & shields and great weapons, in addition to full command options
Razorgor
- metal box for £15
- supposedly a laughably bad sculpt
Doombull
- metal box for £25
Bray Shaman special character
- has cloak of feathers (but not the head of a raven or any other kind of bird)
- otherwise a fairly generic model (this may be intentional since the other generic shaman models are very old)
Unknown number of other special characters

Battalion box cost £55 and contains:
-20 Gor
-10 Ungor
-10 Bestigor
It is worth noting that in the current prices that adds up to £54 and you're trading 2 Ungor for Gor. It is only a "saving" in the new prices because the Gor and Ungor get 67%(!) more expensive. This makes this the least cost-effective battalion in the entire history of battalion boxes.

In addition, the Centigor, Chariot and Gorthor boxes are apparently getting repackaged (for some unknown reason)

The following models are being withdrawn at the moment, which suggests that they might get resculpted or repackaged:
- Bestigor (and variants)
- Minotaurs
- Centigor
- Chaos Ogres
- Dragon Ogres
- Chaos Trolls
Note that these units might not all be appearing in the list

If it is true that the number of crossover units between this army and the Warriors of Chaos one will be quite low, there will necessarily have to be some new ones added in to compensate.

Background
The GW newsletter speaks of Beastmen as being the original inhabitants of the Old World, which is nonsense according to the current background material, which has Beastmen being humans mutated by the fall of the polar warp gates. Either the person writing this didn't know the background or it heralds a significant shift in the background material.

Magic
The GW newsletter has stated that there will be an all new magic Lore for Beastmen. This could mean that this new Beastmen Lore replaces the three old god-specific Lores (most likely) or that they get new Lore in addition to having the three old Lores for Slaanesh, Tzeentch and Nurgle (less likely).

Marks of Chaos
It is not known whether Beastmen get a wider or more limited access to Marks. It is possible that Marks will be available to more units like in the Warriors of Chaos book (where you could Mark Marauders and Ogres, which you could not do previously) or the book might drop Marks completely in favour of something else.

The list as it is looking at the moment:

Lords

Beastlord

Great Bray-Shaman

Doombull
- new metal model

Heroes

Wargor

Bray-Shaman

Centigor Hero(?)

Core
- The current GW policy appears to be that any (new) box you buy will be a legal unit you can field. Thus with the splitting of Gors and Ungors, it is almost certain that you will be able to field units of only Gor and units of only Ungor.

Gor
- new plastic set

Ungor
- new plastic set

Beast Herds(?)
- with Gor and Ungor coming in separate boxes, the old mixed Beast Herd might end up going the way of the Dodo

Bestigor
- new plastic box

Warhounds
- The WoC Warhounds have a couple of (fairly useless) upgrades available to them. It is not known if the BoC ones will have the same

Special

Centigor

Tuskgor Chariots
- almost certainly 1 per Special

Minotaurs
- new plastic kit
- might be the only "big guy" infantry in the list
- it is not known if they can be taken as Core with a Doombull general
- all the old options as well as being able to take shields and a musician

Harpies(?)
- rumoured as an inclusion in the book, but this might just be wishlisting based on them being in the 5th edition Realm of Chaos book and players wanting a flying unit
- presumably as in the Dark Elf book

Rare

Giant

Spawn
- presumably as in the Warriors of Chaos book

Razorgor
- new monster, name presumably referring to a razorback (a kind of boar)

Unknown

Daemonkin(?)

Revered Beast Spawn(?)

Might end up dropped

Daemon Prince(?)

Ogres(?)
- might be dropped from the list

Chaos Trolls(?)
- might be dropped from the list

Dragon Ogres(?)
- in his Warriors of Chaos designer's notes, Phil Kelly suggested that Dragon Ogres fit better in a WoC army than a Beasts of Chaos army, which might imply that they are dropped

Shaggoth(?)
- in his Warriors of Chaos designer's notes, Phil Kelly suggested that Shaggoths fit better in a WoC army than a Beasts of Chaos army, which might imply that they are dropped

rumour roundup απο warseer
Laskoulas
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Laskoulas

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Νοε 2009, 10:52

Elpizo ta beasts na exoune kapoio aso sto maniki tous giati mexri tora....
Aramil Sair Sianontel
Spamlord
Spamlord
Aramil Sair Sianontel

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1664
Τόπος : coming...
Registration date : 22/10/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Νοε 2009, 10:53

Thanks για τα rumours gal!
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Νοε 2009, 10:55

Laskoulas έγραψε:
Elpizo ta beasts na exoune kapoio aso sto maniki tous giati mexri tora....

Ειχαν εμενα :O Razz
(θυμασαι ποσο βαθεια στη Pustria σαν χωσαμε την τελευταια φορα, ετσι?)

χαχαχαχχαχαχαχααχ
Βαριεμαι...
Laskoulas
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Laskoulas

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Νοε 2009, 11:02

Challenge accepted Poustardelia - Poliniki Etc Razz
ToPaxyGourouni
Spamlord
Spamlord
ToPaxyGourouni

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1889
Registration date : 09/12/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Νοε 2009, 13:23

Χμ... βγάζουνε καινούριο κουτί bestigor και minotaur, αλλά ταυτόχρονα αποσύρουν τα bestigors και τα minotaurs "which might be dropped off completely"?

Επίσης, άν κόβουν τα τρόλ, τα όγκρ, τα ντράγκον όγκρ και το σάγκοθ, με δεδομένου ότι ήδη είχες λίγες επιλογές σαν BoC παίκτης, τότε πρέπει να βάλουνε πολλάααααα πράγματα μέσα (και όχι, ο διαχωρισμός gors και ungors δεν τα κάνει "περισσότερες επιλογές"
Laskoulas
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Laskoulas

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ   BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Νοε 2009, 13:48

Και πρεπει και με ενα τροπο να τα κανουνε ελκυστικα αν ειναι τοσα πραγματα εξω...
Πχ ambush και charge same turn ...

BEASTS ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Warhammer Fantasy General Discussion-
Μετάβαση σε: