Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Tomb Kings 08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
Tomb Kings I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
Tomb Kings I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
Tomb Kings I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
Tomb Kings I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
Tomb Kings I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

Tomb Kings

Πήγαινε κάτω 
5 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Laskoulas
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Laskoulas

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 15580
Τόπος : "The God of War hates those who hesitate."
Registration date : 27/08/2008

Tomb Kings Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Tomb Kings   Tomb Kings I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 06 Δεκ 2009, 00:15

14 Noεμβριου φρεσκα φρεσκα Razz
γαμοτη πρεπει να κολησω τα Tomb King μου τερμα τα προξυ ! ακουγετε ενδιαφερον στρατος , σλουρπ !

Hi lads… and ladys of course ;-)

I am not entirely new to this forum as I’f been a silent reader for month but now I got some interesting info from a guy working at GW headquarters so I created an account to tell you.

New Tomb Kings will be out in May 2010. So they will be the last armybook before 8th edition.

I will list up the information he gave me in the following, text in italic are my personal comments on it. Where I write nothing about a unit, it means that either the unit stays as it is or my source had no information about any changes. “Will stay the same” means that the rule or unit would stay unchanged.
Edit: My source didn't know anything about any new units but as he isn't a game designer himself that doesn't mean that there will be none. Personally I am quite shure that there will be at least new miniatures for the skeletons but that is just gessing, I have not heard anything about it.

Undead rule:
- Will stay the same in principle but you may take a stand&shoot reaction now.
That one was expected since the banshee may stand&shoot as well.

Magic:
- Will also stay the same with some minor changes:
-- Incantation of summoning reanimates D6 / 2D6 wounds
-- Tomb princes have 6” range like tomb kings
-- Tomb kings and princes have the option to generate dispel dice and energy dice (dispel spells in play only)
Pft... the adjustment in effectiveness of the incantations is ok, it should be level with the vampire one this way. Princes range is good. Dispell dice for Kings and Princes? Great, I only hope it won't be overpriced.

Undead construct rule:
- Will stay the same

“It came from below…” rule:
- Will stay the same

The curse:
- Will stay the same

Casket of souls
- Will have three different incantations to choose:
-- One incantation healing D3 wounds of all friendly units and characters on the field
-- One incantation similar to the current one
-- One incantation moving D3 units
- Will grant a ward save to it’s crew and attached priests
That sounds great!

Tomb prince:
- Magic changes, see above
- Strength 5
- If a tomb prince is the general you may take one unit of chariots as a core unit
- May be given the battle standard
Looking at the Scar Veteran S and T5 for heros was to be expected. Battle standard for the prince is great.

Battle standard bearer:
- New name (unknown to me)
- May be given the battle standard but may be used without as well
- May ride on a skeleton horse or in a chariot
- No magic
- Killing blow
- WS5, S4, T4, A3
A simple fighting hero without magic and an avarage profile. Ok, especially for friendly games with limited magic but I think the Prince will stay the better choice.

Skeleton warriors:
- Wear light armour without further costs
Decrease of one point would have been better but better than nothing.

Skeleton light horsemen:
- May be given light armour
- May be given Spears and Shields
That shoud give us some interesting taktical options.

Skeleton heavy horsemen:
- Are out!
I won't bemoan the loss of them.

Tomb Guard:
- 9(!) points/model
All right, Grave Guard cost 10 (?) points/model. And they have heavy armour and can make march movements... 9 points is ok I think.

Ushabti:
- 4+ armour save (including undead construct)
- 5+ ward save
- M6
- 55 points/model
That should make Ushabti usable. Not more but usable.

Carrions:
- S4
- Cheaper
Stronger and cheaper? Great!

Tomb scorpion:
- more expensive (about 100 points)
- 5 wounds (!)
Wow, the most extrem change I think. Scorpions with unit size 5 will be nasty!

Bone Giant:
- equipment options (similar to Warhammer chronicles)
The options have been a baublery in the past, they will stay a baublery in the future.

Screaming Skull Catapult:
- Every model touched is hit, not only on 4+.
The way it is in the Skaven book. Maybe a hint of what to come in the 8th edition rule book?

Greetings
Hennesy
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
admin
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3165

Tomb Kings Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Tomb Kings   Tomb Kings I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 06 Δεκ 2009, 00:21

Είναι wishlist που έβγαλε ένας έξυπνος στο warseer, δεν είναι πραγματικό. Πάντως καλά θα ήταν...
belial
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
belial

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4528
Τόπος : Πειραιάς
Currently Playing : WM Cygnar
Registration date : 25/08/2009

Tomb Kings Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Tomb Kings   Tomb Kings I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 06 Δεκ 2009, 01:02

Είδα τα ushabti και λέω τι ωραία ... σαν μοντέλα και fluff τα σπάνε οι βασιλείς της μαύρης πυραμίδας . μακάρι να τους φτιάξουν έχουμε πίξει στους βουρβούλακες lol!
Laskoulas
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Laskoulas

Tomb Kings Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Tomb Kings   Tomb Kings I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 06 Δεκ 2009, 01:08

Tωρα παντως τα Ushapti sucks , βασικα οι ΤΚ ειναι απιστευτος στρατος για ποζα θεμα και βαψιμο .... Πυραμιδες κτλ πολυ ατμοσφαιρικα ... και για ETC δεν ειναι και για πεταμα.

ελα μωρη ελλαδαρα (παντου κρυβετε η ελλαδα ακομα και στους Φαραο-Ελ , Λιακοπουλος)
belial
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
belial

Tomb Kings Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Tomb Kings   Tomb Kings I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 06 Δεκ 2009, 01:10

ναι δίκιο έχεις αλλά είναι πολύ fluffy στρατός ίσως ο καλύτερος σε fluff δεν τους έχω διαβάσει ακόμα όλους .
Laskoulas
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Laskoulas

Tomb Kings Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Tomb Kings   Tomb Kings I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 06 Δεκ 2009, 01:13

Κοιτα με το chariot-unit concept τους Φαραω κτλ εχουνε παντρεψει τον Ιντιανα Τζοουνς,τους Προγονους του Πτολεμαιου και τις μαχες με την αρχαια Βαβυλωνα αρκετα καλα Razz ...

Τους γουσταρο , αμα φανε και κανα face lifting καλα θα πανε ...
belial
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
belial

Tomb Kings Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Tomb Kings   Tomb Kings I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 06 Δεκ 2009, 01:19

Καλά όλα τα άλλα αλλά ο indy O.o

anyway κάτι θα ξέρεις παραπάνω , πάντως γενικά επειδή σε πολύ κόσμο αρέσει η αιγυπτιακή ιστορία , και λίγο πολύ σε πολλούς το Immortality , θα περιμένω με ενδιαφέρον το 2010 για να δω το army book τους . κατά το καλοκαίρι λένε οι φήμες .
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 13942
Τόπος : 3ος πλανητης απο Ηλιο
Currently Playing : Warhammer Fantasy, Nicknames
Registration date : 15/09/2008

Tomb Kings Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Tomb Kings   Tomb Kings I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 06 Δεκ 2009, 01:35

Laskoulas
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Laskoulas

Tomb Kings Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Tomb Kings   Tomb Kings I_icon_minitimeΚυρ 06 Δεκ 2009, 02:03

ε cascet ειναι η κιβωτος πανω κατω των ψυχων απο την ταινια Razz
deamonkin
Spamlord
Spamlord
deamonkin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1341
Τόπος : 3ο λοφάκι απο κρανία δεξιά όπως μπαίνεις...
Currently Playing : Tselo
Registration date : 01/09/2008

Tomb Kings Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Tomb Kings   Tomb Kings I_icon_minitimeΔευ 07 Δεκ 2009, 10:15

επιτελους οι tomb kings μου θα ξεσκονιστουνε!

Tomb Kings
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» tomb kings
» WTS TOMB KINGS
» WTS Tomb Kings
» tomb kings

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Warhammer Fantasy General Discussion-
Μετάβαση σε: