Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+10
JimBouz
Laskoulas
aphelion
Khar Vader
Trollzor
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Aramil Sair Sianontel
Johneleos
admin
subquantum
14 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Επόμενο
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 13942
Τόπος : 3ος πλανητης απο Ηλιο
Currently Playing : Warhammer Fantasy, Nicknames
Registration date : 15/09/2008

ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 13:42

Επισης,

αυτος δημιουργησε τους ισορροπημενους
Daemons of Chaos.

Γενικα, ο τυπος ειναι
Αλλα ντ αλλα τα μεγαλα...

Νικο@
Ναι, 25% + 25%.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 13:43

Asarnil έγραψε:
αυτος δημιουργησε τους ισορροπημενους Daemons of Chaos.

LOL! ας περιμενω την 9η δηλαδη, ενοσω παιζω 40Κ beer
Laskoulas
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Laskoulas

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 15580
Τόπος : "The God of War hates those who hesitate."
Registration date : 27/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 13:44

To collectors or gamers ?

Το be or no to be...
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:00

aphelion έγραψε:
Βατράχια ειχε παλιά η Μοργκανα των Μπρετονιανς ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 Icon_wink
είχε ένα σπελ που σε έκανε βάτραχο όντως! όσο για τον μάτ γουάρντ, τα λεγα εγώ έχει τεράστια σημασία ποιος έγραψε το βιβλίο. με το σύνολο της όποια πληροφόρησης διαθέτω μου φαίνεται τσαπατσούλικο σε πολύ μεγάλο βαθμό. σόρυ αν είμαι αρνητικός, αυτό το φιλιν μου βγαίνει ειδικά μάλιστα με το αντικείμενο που βγαίνει ένα γουοτσ ΄τάουερ χαχααχα ελεόσα. τώρα μάλιστα που έμαθα και για τον "φίλο" ματ....σκέφτομαι να φέρω τα ματ
τεσπα μάλλον το κάνανε για να....προωθήσουν το 40κ χαχαχαχαχαχαχ
JimBouz
Spamlord
Spamlord
JimBouz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1643
Currently Playing : WARHAMMER FB & 40K
Registration date : 23/03/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:09

ROI MAT..!
Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 12004
Τόπος : Νικαια
Currently Playing : Sylvaneth - Stormcast - AoS in general

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:17

Αλλο παιχνιδι , το ξαναλεω... ;ρ
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:21

40Κ biatches! XAXAXA
Laskoulas
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Laskoulas

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:22

Mpliax ! Razz
Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 12004
Τόπος : Νικαια
Currently Playing : Sylvaneth - Stormcast - AoS in general

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:28

Απλα παιζαμε μια Beta εκδοση του παιχνιδιου και τωρα εβγαλαν το κανονικο...
Khar Vader
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Khar Vader

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10443
Currently Playing : DICE :P
Registration date : 28/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:29

Tzortz έγραψε:
scratch μιλάς με γρίφους μάγε...
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:32

καταπληκτικό άρθρο, διαβάστε το kazamias k etsi:

April 2009: In the build up to the new version of 40K, a statement is issued that the new edition will reduce the dominance of Space Marines in the release schedules.

May 2009: The next edition of 40K is released under the title "Space Marine 40,000". SM40K's rulebook consists of a single page which explains the revised stat line (a single characteristic, "Kewl", replaces the eight originals – Space Marines have a Kewl of 10, everything else has 1). After deployment, each player rolls a D6, and adds the highest Kewl value in their army plus the number of pages of wargear in their codex book. Highest score wins the game.

November 2009: It is announced that a Fishmen army is planned for Warhammer (main weapon: the pike).

December 2009: The Fishmen army is denounced as cheesy and overpowered on various internet bulletin boards, with fans blaming Gav Thorpe for the imbalance even though he has been on a year's sabbatical in Asia.

February 2010: The tone of internet opinion towards the Fishmen softens, and it is generally thought that they are not cheesy after all.

March 2010: Work begins on the Fishmen army list.

June 2010: Military historians (people who own a book on the Crusades) begin to complain that 40K's Kewl stat does not feature armour save modifiers. Modern soldiers (paintball players) say that actually, with current ballistics and armour production, armour penetration is fairly predictable. Game designers (17 year olds who write house rules) argue about the difference between realistic and believable. Moderates (people who don't know anything but want to join in) paraphrase other people's opinions, but with cautious "IMO"s on the end in order to bypass having to provide reasoning.

August 2010: Following a board meeting on GW's plans for the future, brief doubts over the ethics of their intentions are voiced by one board member who calls the plan "almost supervillain-like" in its machination. Tom Kirby assures him this is ridiculous, although to be safe then presses the trapdoor release button, dropping him into the shark tank. With all opposition crushed "Plan Z" can now be initiated.

September 2010: Warhammer: Fishmen is released. No one notices. Games Workshop marketing blames Gav Thorpe.

February 2014: Games Workshop bulldozes a local orphanage to make room for the board's new money bin, which board members can often be seen swimming in as they cackle at the rain-soaked orphans peering sadly in from the cold.

March 2015: Games Workshop moves from Space Marine chapter variants onto supplements for other 5th edition 40K races.

April 2015: 40K 6th edition is released, with a streamlined rulebook. "Kewl" has been ditched; the entire rule set consists of the sentence "Space Marine armies always win".

September 2015: Someone posts a question on a message board asking what would happen in the hypothetical event of no Space Marine armies being involved in a game. This is considered too extreme an unlikelihood to be worth an FAQ.

May 2016: Warhammer 8th edition is released, with background written by the GW design team collaborating with Ian Rankin, Neil Gaiman and Bernard Cornwell, and with characterisation of the game's major figures by Kazuo Ishiguro. The Warhammer rulebook becomes the first non-novel to win the Booker prize and immediately appears on many English Literature curriculums, while Malus Darkblade places above Harry Potter and Spiderman in an international poll to find the most popular fantasy characters of all time. Fans of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1st edition emphatically state that the game has been dumbed down and the old background was better.

September 2016: It is announced that there will be individual 40K codex books for all 1,000 Space Marine chapters. Other races will be compiled into a volume entitled "Codex: Not Space Marines".

December 2016: North Korea annexes South Korea and Japan, instigating World War III. In the aftermath of the 2-year war, an international war crimes tribunal blames Gav Thorpe for the conflict.

April 2019: Games Workshop lowers some of its prices in the wake of an announcement from the Church of England that hell has frozen over.

May 2019: Tom Kirby purchases Nottinghamshire, renames it The Imperium of Man, and secedes from the UK for tax reasons.

October 2021: The Imperium loses 14-1 at home to Wales in a World Cup qualifier. Ryan Giggs, 47, is still Wales' best player.

January 2022: The Imperium of Man is eventually forced by public pressure groups to alter its name to The Imperium of Persons.

April 2022: The second price reduction in Games Workshop's history is announced after a high-tech, cost-saving method is discovered of casting models out of GW retail workers' dignity, which until now has wastefully leaked away into the upper atmosphere.

May 2026: The champions of The Imperium of Persons Premier Football League, Eldar Rangers, reach the final of the European Cup where they lose in a nail-biting penalty shootout to Bristol Rovers.

May 2027: 40K 8th edition is released. The rules are now so simple that they embody the perfect emptiness of zen, accidentally causing thousands of players to become one with the universe.

June 2027: Someone complains on a message board that the 8th edition 40K rules, while the path to true enlightenment, do not feature realistic armour saves.

January 2028: Revolutionary new telescope technology allows astronomers to prove that the universe is finite. Physicists blame Gav Thorpe.

June 2029: Games Workshop finally folds after the mysterious doomsday device under construction beneath the Lenton HQ malfunctions, destroying the building. Fortunately only IT technicians are injured in the blast. The explosion reveals that GW's entire head office building was constructed from gingerbread with sugar windows, and a child-sized oven is found in the wreckage of the boardroom.

July 2029: In a statement to former shareholders, the Games Workshop board blames Gav Thorpe
Johneleos
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Johneleos

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3546
Τόπος : sthn xwra twn mpaokiwn
Currently Playing : dem gaimz
Registration date : 11/05/2010

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:32

xexe up the 40k....... FOR THE Sanguinius,the emperor, Leman russ,more and more .... for horus and all chaos gods..... for Khaine and (den θυμαμε τους θεους των εldar)....WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh ............ For Slanesh(oi dark eldar).....for the greater god ή good....... βζιν βζιν βζιν(necrons)......... For mom and nom ( tyranids) kai πολλες πολλες κραυγες θα ακουγονται απο τους χαμεραδες οταν θα παρουν τον στρατο τους στο 40κ
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

Tzortz έγραψε:

7 εκδοσεις beta?

και beta δεν ειναι αν το πληρωνεις Razz
Johneleos
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Johneleos

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:34

Corum έγραψε:
Tzortz έγραψε:

7 εκδοσεις beta?

και beta δεν ειναι αν το πληρωνεις Razz
ηταν κατι σαν beta απλα επειδη ειδαν πως υπαρχουν πολλα θυματα Razz ειπαν να βαλουν καποιο κοστος αχρικα και μετα ειδαν πως αυξανπνταν ανεβαζαν το κοστος

Υ.Γ μην το παρετε σοβαρα cheers
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:36

γ όσους δεν ξέρουν σημειώστε ότι ο γλαβ θόρπ ακουγε τα εξ αμάξης πριν τα νταρκ ελβσ ότι γενικά επειδή είναι φλάφερ δεν βγάζει δυνατά βιβλία και μετά τα νταρκ ελβσ ότι το ....παράκανε. η πλάκα είναι ότι του τα χωναν και ιθύνοντες της μαμάς εταιρείας -ανεπίσημα- μια και όπως έλεγαν οι λαλακίες του έσπρωξαν πάρα πολύ κόσμο στο ...etc! και ερωτώ ξανά, την ώρα που τα έφτιαχνε τα έλνξε κανένας? ΄χε χε πολύ πολύ γέλιο η κατάσταση αν την παρακολουθείς ....με φραπέ και στριφτό....
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:38

ο καζαμιας σου τα σπαει!

Flames sketo έγραψε:
February 2014: Games Workshop bulldozes a local orphanage to make room for the board's new money bin, which board members can often be seen swimming in as they cackle at the rain-soaked orphans peering sadly in from the cold.
Johneleos
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Johneleos

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:39

Flames sketo έγραψε:
΄χε χε πολύ πολύ γέλιο η κατάσταση αν την παρακολουθείς ....με φραπέ και στριφτό....
συνφωνω αν και δεν καπνιζω και δεν πινω φραπέ
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:40

παιδιά δεν το χω γράψει εγώ το βρήκα στο νετ! αλλά το θεωρώ πραγματικά εκπληκτικό !!!!
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:41

johneleos έγραψε:
Flames sketo έγραψε:
΄χε χε πολύ πολύ γέλιο η κατάσταση αν την παρακολουθείς ....με φραπέ και στριφτό....
συνφωνω αν και δεν καπνιζω
εννοώ στριφτό τυρόπιτα φίλος!
Laskoulas
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Laskoulas

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:43

Ελεος ! μα που πηγε το μυαλο σου ? Πονηροι ανθρωποι !!!
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:44

Παράθεση :
December 2016: North Korea annexes South Korea and Japan, instigating World War III. In the aftermath of the 2-year war, an international war crimes tribunal blames Gav Thorpe for the conflict.

Χαχαχαχαχαχαχαααααααααααααααα

επικο αρθρο!!!!

Παιξτε τωρα το Ward-for-all hammer και...

ΔΕΝ ΣΑΣ ΧΑΛΑΣΕ !!!!!

υγ
Χθες εκλεισα ραντεβου με κοπελια και της ειπα "στο Αλσος Παπαγου".
Τελικα δεν συναντηθηκαμε.
Το true line of Sight, δεν φανηκε αρκετο για να την δω στο αλλο ακρο του Αλσους...
Razz Razz Razz
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:46

Asarnil έγραψε:
Παράθεση :

υγ
Το true line of Sight, δεν φανηκε αρκετο για να την δω στο αλλο ακρο του Αλσους...
Razz Razz Razz
lol ρε μλκα, μία ο γκάλβερτ (πρώτος καφές) μία εσύ, δεν εχω καταλάβει φρέντο σήμερα! ελεόσα. ερώτηξη ρε φίλε. με το ...true line of sight ισχύει τελικά η φράση "μάτια που δεν βέπονται γρήγορα ξεχνούνται?"
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:47

Asarnil έγραψε:
Παράθεση :

Χαχαχαχαχαχαχαααααααααααααααα

επικο αρθρο!!!!

Παιξτε τωρα το Ward-for-all hammer και...

ΔΕΝ ΣΑΣ ΧΑΛΑΣΕ !!!!!

υγ
Razz Razz Razz

Την επομενη φορα δωστης ραντεβου στην Αττικη Οδο χωρις να της πεις εξοδο

δεν μπορει θα το πιασει το νοημα στο τελος lol!
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:48

Iσχυει.
Εκτος κι αν μιλαμε για τα...
Golden Eyes of TZzzzzeeeeeeeentch!!!
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.   ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ. - Σελίδα 2 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 16 Ιουν 2010, 14:51

Παράθεση :
Την επομενη φορα δωστης ραντεβου στην Αττικη Οδο χωρις να της πεις εξοδο

δεν μπορει θα το πιασει το νοημα στο τελος

Θα της πω..."Αττικη Οδος. Θα σε βρω γυρνοντας απο το pursuit off the table....Razz"

ΚΑΛΗ ΟΡΕΞΗ.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 2 από 6Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Επόμενο
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Warhammer Fantasy General Discussion-
Μετάβαση σε: