Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) 08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)

Πήγαινε κάτω 
4 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6194
Τόπος : Cambridge
Currently Playing : Diablo 3 beta, MTG.
Registration date : 29/08/2008

The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)   The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeΤετ 01 Απρ 2009, 18:55

The revenge and rise of Thogg.

Left for dead the giant troll crawled to its two knees. We looked around him in the mist of the battlefield; the field was covered in dead corpses of chaos warriors and elfs. The most disturbing image though was the dead trolls lying around him. His group of the strongest trolls now lay dead around him.
The beast tried to remember what had happened to him and his war band. He remembered their defeat from the elves and then the scene of betrayal flashed inside his mind. Kaska the lord of Tzencch ordered the trolls to be slaughtered for their stupidity in battle. The chaos warriors strike was unexpected and came from two sides. Was it not for the marching army of the elves forcing the defeated forces of chaos to retreat, the trolls heads would have made an intimidating banner pole for both enemies and allies.
He got on his two feet while he could feel his skin wounds regenerating. We walked up to a dead elf and picked it broken carcass in one hand, with his other he clutched the head of the dead elf warrior and yanked it of. He striped the corpse from its once elegant armour and made a meal out of it. Then he moved to the cover of the forest. The troll felled a funny tingling in its stomach and head. He had eaten elf before and though not as tasty as human it never made him feel strange.
Hours later the elves arrived to collect their dead and were horrified by the scene.
On their return to the caste they went directly to their master.
With a heavy heart they addressed the king:
“My lord we have recovered all our fallen brothers but one. The body of mage Alefran, and my word is literally my lord, we found his head but not his body. It seems that he was eaten by one of the abominations.
“ Send a force of your finest men to make sure there are no more remaining enemy forces and see if you can hunt down this thing that committed this atrocity against our brother. “ said the high elf lord.

The troll grew stronger and wiser by the day. Wise enough to realise he was been tracked. He turned around fast enough to see a red headed dwarf trying to hide out of the trolls site. Realising stealth was not his strongest point the troll slayer walked up to him.
“alright ya foul beast” he looked up to him as he approached.
“oh my ur a biggie, enne?” he continued.
“ don’t ya worry sunshine there is plenty of room for ya in my SACK! “ he yield as he made his attack.
The troll escaped the first attack of the slayer as he swung his left axe from left to right, he did the same with the left axe too, only to hit scale.
Then the dwarf with an enormous strength lashed the two axes upwards targeting the stomach, chin and head of the troll. The two axes found both target, one on the trolls belly were the wound healed as fast as it was made and the other one hit the troll in the chin hacking off bone and meat. The troll was not impressed and instantly stomped on the slayers chest as he had made that part of his body vulnerable from his previous attack. The troll grabbed with each hand the arms of the dwarf and yanked them out., letting the blood gash out from his arm socket.
“My brothers will find you and avenge my death. Ya stipid beast.”
The troll crossed its arms and placed them upon the thigh of the leg which was upon the dwarf and revealed a sinister smile and spoke in a growling voice deeper than the lord of everchange himself.
“I know”.
His grin grew.
The dwarf died with terror in his eyes.

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 12004
Τόπος : Νικαια
Currently Playing : Sylvaneth - Stormcast - AoS in general
Registration date : 27/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)   The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeΤετ 01 Απρ 2009, 21:37

A dwarf , mind you , can never die with terror in his eyes !!!
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)   The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 03 Απρ 2009, 12:23

συμφωνω οτι ο slayer δεν φοβατε να πεθανει ισα ισα που με κομμενα τα χερια τον απειλει λεκτικα. Και ο slayer αναζητα το θανατο. Ο τρομος στα ματια του ηταν για τα αδελφια του. 1) ηταν πολυ σατανικο το χαμογελο,
2) to troll μιλησε! δεν νομιζω oti troll me stupidty kai ld 5 milane.
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)   The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 03 Απρ 2009, 12:23

Throgg reached the river, and settled his thirst; the blood of his previous meal was thick and stuck to his throat. As he drank he noticed that the stream tasted strange, it tasted like troll, curious Thogg re-entered the forest and used its cover as he followed the stream upwards. After 10 minutes of fast pacing he witnessed the scene, orks and goblins above the bridge tossing rocks onto a group of trolls.
There were 10 orks and a dozen of goblins on that bridge. The trolls were four, of which one of them laid down dead with a stone in the place where its head should be. The other 3 trolls were trying to leave the bridge, they would pop out from under the bridge only to be attacked by rocks and enter back in. The orcs laughed at the trolls stupidity and position. Having seen enough, he revealed him self from the forest and growled, the orcs confronted him and yield their own battle cry and charged the troll. The troll growled again stronger, louder halting the orcs charge. Then he began to run towards them. The leader of the orcs steeped out ready to accept the charge. The troll broke him and tossed him upon the unit while he continued his charge. In the mean time the other 3 trolls had emerged from the bridge and the goblins scattered. When Throgg killed another 3 orks the rest panicked and run back but the three trolls were waiting on the other side.
Throgg made another growl and the trolls moved in killing all but one. They allowed one to escape. While the trolls eat there new kill Throgg approached them shoving them and punching them, looking to see if one would challenge him, but all acknowledged his status keeping their heads down and avoiding eye contact with the troll. He looked around and found a small dead goblin, he picked it up and broke it in half like a twig, and then he swallowed the whole thing. After that he picked up a orc tossed it on its shoulder and headed to the forest. Before entering he stopped growled once more and then continued into the forest.
The trolls followed him.
iatroblast (t)
Spamlord
Spamlord
iatroblast (t)

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1328
Τόπος : Faliro - Attiki
Currently Playing : Warhammer Fantasy (The Empire), Magic the Gathering (casual), RISK Legacy
Registration date : 24/02/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)   The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 03 Απρ 2009, 14:19

Τα σπαει η ιστορια -απ'το βιβλιο των beasts of chaos ειναι? Δειχνει το warhammer οσο βαρβαρο πρεπει να ειναι
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)   The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 03 Απρ 2009, 15:08

lol me timas, dika mou einai.
Einai to build up gia to doubles lista mas.
argotera o "hroas " tha sosei 3 dragon ogres apo ta kaka wood elfs.
kai sto telos tha einia #1 wanted.
Arkham
Knight
Knight
Arkham

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 347
Currently Playing : Fantasy Battles
Registration date : 28/01/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)   The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 03 Απρ 2009, 15:19

Polu wraia istoria Smile Gratz!!!
iatroblast (t)
Spamlord
Spamlord
iatroblast (t)

Currently Playing : Warhammer Fantasy (The Empire), Magic the Gathering (casual), RISK Legacy

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)   The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 03 Απρ 2009, 16:20

Ελεος ρε συ! Δικια σου?-
Βαλε τον Luthor Huss που ειναι Γ-Α-Μ-Α-Τ-Ο-Σ να τον σκοτωνει
"blasphemy in the name of Sigmar" :pope:

A! Στο link http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8334 βρηκα ενα thread για τo "how many different expressions can you come up with using the phrase, "By Sigmar!" ". Εχει γελιο :thup:
"by Sigmar's burning sensation, this thread is heresy!!", δειτε το drunken ειναι καμμενο
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)   The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 03 Απρ 2009, 16:47

iatroblast έγραψε:
Ελεος ρε συ! Δικια σου?-
Βαλε τον Luthor Huss που ειναι Γ-Α-Μ-Α-Τ-Ο-Σ να τον σκοτωνει
"blasphemy in the name of Sigmar" :pope:

A! Στο link http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8334 βρηκα ενα thread για τo "how many different expressions can you come up with using the phrase, "By Sigmar!" ". Εχει γελιο :thup:
"by Sigmar's burning sensation, this thread is heresy!!", δειτε το drunken ειναι καμμενο

An mas kerdisei empire army sto doubles tote nai.
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)   The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 03 Απρ 2009, 16:58

Howls of beasts sounded in the forest, howls that were familiar to Throgg. He rushed and trampled through the forest. Trying to locate the battle by scent and sound, behind him followed his gang of trolls.
Moments before in a location not far away 5 dragon ogres confronted a force of wood elves. The dragon ogres were tangled and entwined by a treeman’s roots and wood elf magic. While the wizard strengthened the grasp of the roots totally immobilizing the dragon ogres, the waywathers and glade guard let out a combined volley of arrows. The arrows pierced through the dragonogres chests and heads wounding one mortally, the other 4 were heavily wounding and one of the wounded ones howled as his muscles strained trying in one last effort to break free. The spell singer was slowly showing some strain so he spoke:
“Finish th…”
“Trolls!” on of the waywachers shouted and the elves faced the new incoming threat.
The elves turned and shoot into the forest. Then the trolls emerged all 4 of them and charged the glade guard unit.
The elves released a volley of arrows but it was no use, the trolls smashed into the glade guard and the elves screamed as the trolls dismembered them with tooth and claw. The wizard panicked and lost concentration of his spell, he ran for cover behind the massive treeman. The glade guard released another volley of arrows on the dragonogres killing one more of their kind.
But the Elves mistake was not target the eminent threat, Throgg smiled as his shadow covered the waywathers but the waywathers were skilful fighters. But the trolls had the initiative killing all 5 of the elves. Bathed in blood the troll king spotted the elf wizard, without turning around to look at his trolls pointed at the dragon ogres and growled. The trolls moved and helped rip away the vines from the remaining half dead dragonogres. Throgg moved forward toward the treesinger. Suddenly the hole forest shifted and separated the troll from the elf. Throgg moved into the dense forest. He tried to smell out the treesinger but he could, suddenly a tree seemed to open a pair of eyes and a pair of roots attacked the troll. He regenerated the one cut from the rots and charged the treeman. He clawed, snapped and thumped the tree but it was useless.
It was either too tough or too well protected. The treeman attacked back wounding the trolls once. The troll thought fast and tried a different type of attack in the mean time he ducked before the tremans fist swing, then the troll grapped the two arms of the treeman and threw up on the face of the treeman. The acid of the vomit melted the bark of the treeman. The next round of combat the troll wasted no time and vomited again, this time killing the spirit of the tree as the trunk of it rotted away. As a display of dominance and power Throog hugged the tree from the bottom of its base and uprooted the whole thing. He turned to see if he could spot the tree singer but it was hopeless. Still trying to catch his breath from the battle with his dark deep voice he said: “I hate Wizards” and growled as he headed back to his trolls.
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)   The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeΤρι 14 Απρ 2009, 16:37

Throog’s chest touched the trunk of a tree as he spied into the opening, one of the dragon ogres, now companions in Throogs small army, had mentioned the location of an ancient ruin. Throgg went alone to investigate the origin of the ruins. The ruins laid deep into the densest part of the forest. Throgg needed to squeeze in between the massive oak trees to reach the opening. After some minutes of observation Throgg did not notice any guards or activity. He stepped out into the clearing. His yellowish nails scratched upon the stone carved pavement. The location seemed and felt ancient but it did not lay in ruins. He first looked for chaos iconography but found non. All he could see was glyphs glyphs unknown to him. The center piece was a doorway set upon a series of steps. Throgg approached and examined the doorway. He turned and looked behind him. He did not feel comfortable making him self a target out in the open.
Then suddenly the portal became all blurry until he could no longer see beyond the doorway as reality swirled into a blue worm hole. A set of yellow eyes appeared from behind the portal and spoke one word: “Come”.
Throgg curious and mesmerised could not resist the call, as he entered the portal the wormhole shrank into nothing. The Portal was again silent as it had been for the last 4000 years.

Throgg entered the portal and bright light flashed in front of his eyes, and then a gash of warm air hit him. When he opened his eyes he did not need to make a second step, he was already somewhere else somewhere hotter. He looked around him and saw the same ancient ruin but covered in greenery and jungle plants. Throgg had never seen a jungle. The heat rejuvenated him. He looked behind him swiftly to see the same portal as the one he entered but it was inactive. Then he heard branches moving. Throgg growled tightening and preparing his muscles for another battle. He was looking forward to excitement of a new exotic enemy. From out of the vegetation blue humanoid skinks ran out surrounding the portal in an arc, they whore no armour and metal weapons except for tiny swords and carried sticks. Throgg took a step down from the stairway and all the skinks made a step back, he was amused but it was cut short from the sound of a constant drum soon massive lizardmen covered in bone and gold stepped into the opening they were many in number too many for Throgg to count. Within them a giant frog levitated upon a piece of stone. He growled upon the sight of the wizard for he knew he was weak and vulnerable to them.
The unit stopped and the lizard men took a defence stance, ready to protect the wizard. The stood silently, all of them. Another skink emerged from the group of temple guard dressed in feathers and wearing a giant snake as a head piece. The slanns and skinks eyes glowed and the skink began to speak:
“Greetings from the race of Lizardmen, Troll Throgg. I am Lord Tesca, guardian of the star portals. I speak through my skink attendant.” He said and continued:
“You have come upon the star portal in the world of dry skins; the location of it has remained a secret for a long time. I wish to keep it this way. “
Throgg was dazzled, where was he? Who were they? How did the frog speak through the skink? Which secret?
The skink spoke again and interrupted his thoughts:
“ You are in Lustria, We are the Lizardmen race, the true children of the Old ones.
How I speak through my race is not important. What you must do is never allow anyone to reach the portal like you did today. Can you do that? “

Throgg now understood.
“Throgg understands” he said.
“But why Throgg do that?”
“In return, mighty Throgg, I and my forces will assist you”
“ I can see the future and I can see you becoming the leader of all trolls, one day you will become the king of all trolls.”
Throgg liked what he heard.
“But before that I see a threat, danger, after 4 sunset’s worshipers of chaos will track you down, they will have wizards and burn you with magic. I can help you but the portal must remain a secret for if the portal is known it will be destroyed and I will not be able to help you. Do you accept Throgg? Can you keep the portal a secret?
“Mighty Throgg accept!”
“Good mighty Throgg, return to your homeland. I will send help when needed.”
Throgg closed his eyes and stepped into the portal, when he opened his eyes he was all alone back in the old world. Hastily he entered the forest eager to assemble his force, eager to confront his old masters.
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)   The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeΤετ 15 Απρ 2009, 16:24

Chaos was on the march; days ago Chaos lord Kaska had seen vision of the troll’s survival and mutiny sent to him by a herald of tzench. He sent his Warriors of chaos accompanied by some of his deadliest chaos knights. A wizard and a hero of tzench were sent to command the forces and to claim the favour of the gods. The sun went down and the ground trembled and steal struck as the warriors of chaos marched. They reached the forest and halted. No one confronted them. They entered the forest and continued.
Not far away the troll kings group waited. Badly outnumbered the troll growled at the frogs misleading lies. The slann promised help but sent none. No forces ever emerged as the Throgg had hopped. The warriors of chaos halted then lit the trees in front of them on fire. The warriors waited for them to be flushed out or burned alive from the fire. Minutes later the sky roared with thunder. The Dragon ogres revelled them self’s from hiding and in a state of frenzy they roared towards the enemy underneath the lightning sky.
Then 2 lightning bolts struck and tossed two of the chaos knights from beneath their steeds.
“High elf magic” the sorcerer of tzench thought.
Then from the sky rain poured socking everyone and in minutes the fire was put out.
Trolls and ogres were not looking that they would back down. The battle field was set, formed in darkness, rain, soil, and ash the two forces confronted each other.
4 trolls and 3 dragon ogres against
2 units of warriors. 3 remaining knights, a chaos hero and a sorcerer of tzench.
“Now you die, beasts” yelled in a satanic voice the exalted one upon his stead.
It was a surprise for both sides when 3 groups of skinks emerged, one left and right from the trolls and one on the left of the enemy. The 2 units ran up to the enemy warriors trying to flank them. While the third which was impossible to spot sent 2 spouts of poison darts to the warriors but only one dropped to the ground in spasms. The whole army ignored the skinks and moved forward. The Sorcerer started chanting and blue flames formed around his fists he shook his arms extending them and pointing them towards the trolls. The flames split into 5 blue balls of fire. 3 of them smashed on a invisible shield while the other 2 hit the trolls, a troll screamed as one of the fires burned its skin.
“Wait-Stay” shouted Throgg holding both trolls and dragon ogres in place.
The Skinks now moved to the flank of the enemy and all 3 units let out great number of poison darts. Another 4 warriors fell to the ground.
The warriors feeling that the underestimated the skinks turned to confront them.
The wizard began again to chant and blue flames appeared but this time when he directed them toward the units of skinks the flames went out before reaching the skinks. The chaos knights moved toward the chameleon skinks. The chameleon skinks now out in the open were no match for chaos finest. They ran towards the forest hoping to out run the horses. Throgg saw his chance and run up to the enemy forces. The chaos knight charged the chameleon skinks slicing them in half before entering a dense section of the forest. They needed to dismount and turn them around and walk them out of the forest.
In the mean time the chas warriors charged the skinks but the small lizards were out of fast enough to run out of reach. The sorcerer attempted on more time his spell and this time it burned away 4 skinks but the rest remained in the battlefield. Throgg and the dragon ogres continued to run.
The units of warriors reformed to face the trolls and dragon ogres but it was too late trolls and ogres smashed through the depleted warrior lines and ripped them apart. Still the better fighters were the warriors but there was not much they could do against troll vomit. Further down the dragon ogre pulverized the chaos warriors, no armour could protect them from the rage and anger of the dragon ogres, at least not without the right number of troops to withstand the initial blow.
Both unit panicked and ran for there life. The sorcerer managed to escape the clutches of the trolls but the other unit was less fortunate. That moment the knights appeared from the forest. They began their charge towards the trolls.
“run back “ ordered Throgg and the trolls followed the fleeing leader.
Suddenly the Throgg stopped and yield:
“Hold”
The trolls obeyed him.
As the knights galloped the trolls stood ready for impact. But then the dragon ogres appeared and smashed the knights in the flank sending in all directions horse, steel and knight.
The battle was finally over; the Skinks regrouped, gathered their casualties and left back into the forest keeping a safe distance from troll and ogre who were looking for food and trophies. The Throgg found what he was looking for as he turned a chaos knight on it back. H scratched his long claws upon the helmet of the half unconscious exalted hero.
“I remember you “said the troll.
“Wait” came a voice from behind him; it was the skink that talked from the frog.
“My master wants this one.” Said the skink.
“No. He IS MINE” yield the troll.
“He used to command you around around ? yes? “Asked the skink and continued.
Bring him to the portal and I shall return him to you and he shall obey your every order, mighty Throgg. He will be your own personal slave. “
Throgg growled in disappointment then tossed the half dead trophy on his back and walked towards the portal.
iatroblast (t)
Spamlord
Spamlord
iatroblast (t)

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)   The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 24 Απρ 2009, 02:01

Suddenly Luthor Huss appeared from within the forest. "FOR SIGMAR!!" he shouted and stormed towards Throgg. BAM!! With his almighty 2 attacks-strength 5 he killed Throgg, the trolls and the dragon ogres. Then he killed Archaon and ALL the Skinks in Lustria and everywhere.

And they lived happily ever after.

THE END
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)   The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff) I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 24 Απρ 2009, 18:26

And then Luthor huss woke up, sweeating in the dark. But he was not alone, around his bed he could see the black silluettes against the wall. All trolls made a step forward and bathed the Luthor in vomit which had freshly devoured chunks of his personal guard...

THE END

The revenge and rise of Thogg. (fluff)
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Fluff Matterz
» Homines Nocturnae, Final Chapter: The revenge of Dagon, master of the Sun!VAMPIRES 2400 ETC
» DWARFS 2400p wrath and revenge
» Fluff or models?
» Fluff Campaign

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Warhammer Fantasy General Discussion-
Μετάβαση σε: