Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Power Fist Conversion 08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
Power Fist Conversion I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
Power Fist Conversion I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
Power Fist Conversion I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
Power Fist Conversion I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
Power Fist Conversion I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

Power Fist Conversion

Πήγαινε κάτω 
5 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
antipatros24
Champion
Champion

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 112
Registration date : 17/10/2010

Power Fist Conversion Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Power Fist Conversion   Power Fist Conversion I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 30 Σεπ 2011, 15:58

Παίδες σόρρι για τα αγγλικά, αλλά δεν έχω χρόνο να μεταφράζω όλο το κείμενο από την αρχή. Enjoy!

Although I have nothing against the Power Fists GW has designed, I could not really see them fitting the Flesh Tearers scheme (at least the way I have envisioned them). Since I have in general spent lots of time and money to get the right bits to convert my army in a way that it will be unique (see also my previous posts), I thought what the heck, I can't be lazy with the Power Fists.

The examples you see will be used for my FT Sanguinary Guard.

So, here I present them to you.

Power Fist 1

Power Fist Conversion IMG_2484
Power Fist Conversion IMG_2478
Power Fist Conversion IMG_2479
Power Fist Conversion IMG_2480
Power Fist Conversion IMG_2485
Power Fist Conversion IMG_2482

Power Fist 2 with incorporated Angelus Boltgun (or something like that)

Power Fist Conversion IMG_2486
Power Fist Conversion IMG_2488
Power Fist Conversion IMG_2489
Power Fist Conversion IMG_2490

How to:

Basis
As you can tell from the pictures, the Power Fists use as a base the Lightning Claw from the Huron's kit of FW.

Steps for Power Fist 1
1) I shaved off all the details from the upper part of the palm and removed the lightning claws.
2) I smoothed the surface and prepared it for Greenstuff application.
3) I worked a small flat band of GS and applied it where the Fist on the wrist.
4) I carefully removed the spikes from an Ork DeffDread claw and applied them of the band of GS after the latter had dried out.
5) On the two edges of the GS I glued two small rivets to give the impression of a bolted metal band.
6) Then used a great product for press moulds, called Blu-Stuff, to copy the skulls from a Lightning Claw from the Assault Terminators Box of GW.
7) When the GS had dried out, I shaved carefully the skulls and applied them on the knuckles of my Power Fist.

At this stage I felt that my Fist needed something else to make it a bit beefier and I thought of adding more rivets. I contacted Lamenter and asked him for some feedback. He came with the suggestion that my Fist needed some ribbed cables. I thought that this was a great idea so I proceeded. So:

8 ) I made a long cable with this tool, which I cut into smaller pieces. I flattened carefully their one side by cutting the excess GS away with my Acto knife and I glued them on the upper side of the skulls.
9) After glueing the cables, I used GS to make sockets at the place where they are supposed to be connecting with the inner mechanism of the fist.
10) And VOILA! The fist is ready!

THE TUTORIAL FOR POWER FIST 2, will follow in another post, because unfortunately now I have to return to my studies :S

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την antipatros24 στις Παρ 30 Σεπ 2011, 20:16, 1 φορά
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6194
Τόπος : Cambridge
Currently Playing : Diablo 3 beta, MTG.
Registration date : 29/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Power Fist Conversion   Power Fist Conversion I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 30 Σεπ 2011, 16:58

Πολυ ωραιο, περιμενουμε και φωτο του στρατου.
aphelion
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
aphelion

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 7272
Τόπος : Terra
Currently Playing : with your nerves :D
Registration date : 29/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Power Fist Conversion   Power Fist Conversion I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 30 Σεπ 2011, 17:14

Γαμάτο βγαίνει!
antipatros24
Champion
Champion

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Power Fist Conversion   Power Fist Conversion I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 30 Σεπ 2011, 18:32

Ευχαριστώ για τα σχόλια παίδες. Ειδικά όταν προέρχονται από μεγέθη τύπου Kiour και Aphelion καταλαβαίνω ότι βρίσκομαι στο σωστό δρόμο.

Για το βάψιμο τώρα, αυτό θα πάρει κάμποσο καιρό, γιατί και αργός είμαι και θέλω να δώσω λίγο βάση σε κάθε μοντέλο χωριστά. Αλλά Kiour, εδώ μπορείς να δεις ένα πρώτο δείγμα: https://greekwargaming.forumgreek.com/t4863-topic
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Power Fist Conversion   Power Fist Conversion I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 30 Σεπ 2011, 19:52

πανεμορφες οι νεκροκεφαλες.. GS ειναι αυτο ή κατι αλλο?
antipatros24
Champion
Champion

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Power Fist Conversion   Power Fist Conversion I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 30 Σεπ 2011, 20:05

ogyon έγραψε:
πανεμορφες οι νεκροκεφαλες.. GS ειναι αυτο ή κατι αλλο?

Thanks. GS είναι, αλλά βασικά press mould. Δεν τις έχω σκαλίσει εγώ, οπότε μάλλον δεν τον αξίζω τον έπαινο Very Happy
Sn4k30r
Spamlord
Spamlord
Sn4k30r

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1466
Τόπος : Larisa
Currently Playing : KILL THeM! KILL THeM aLL!!
Registration date : 30/07/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Power Fist Conversion   Power Fist Conversion I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 30 Σεπ 2011, 20:22

Πολυ n1! αλλα δεν ειναι λιγο Τοο much για sanguinary guard? βγαζει πολυ Evil.... τα νυχια...τεσπα αν σου αρεσει παω πασο απλα λεω Razz
Khar Vader
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Khar Vader

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10443
Currently Playing : DICE :P
Registration date : 28/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Power Fist Conversion   Power Fist Conversion I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 30 Σεπ 2011, 20:23

Flesh Tearer's indeed! Surprised
antipatros24
Champion
Champion

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Power Fist Conversion   Power Fist Conversion I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 30 Σεπ 2011, 21:24

Sn4k30r έγραψε:
Πολυ n1! αλλα δεν ειναι λιγο Τοο much για sanguinary guard? βγαζει πολυ Evil.... τα νυχια...τεσπα αν σου αρεσει παω πασο απλα λεω Razz

Δεν είναι too much για τους δικούς μου Sanguinary Guards Wink Γενικά το paintscheme τους και οι πανοπλίες και το theme τους εν γένει είναι πολύ διαφορετικό από το κλασσικό του Codex. Φαντάσου τους σε στυλ Grizzled Veterans των Flesh Tearers (που γενικά είναι λίγο πιο Veteran σαν Chapter λόγω του όλοι κάνουν τα πάντα εξαιτίας της λειψανδρίας που έχει προκαλέσει το Black Rage), κάφροι τελειωμένοι, terror troops και berserkers με στοιχεία από το nobility τους να επιβιώνει επειδή είναι αυτοί που έχουν ξεπεράσει το Rage. Γενικά δεν έχουν πολλά στολίδια και χρυσαφιά φρου-φρου. It's all about business Wink Όπως και να᾽χει σύντομα πιστεύω θα τελειώσουν και τα βαψίματα (Geryon's responsibility Smile ) και θα ανεβάσω και τη μονάδα να λάβεις ιδέα Wink

Power Fist Conversion
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Power fist - Power weapon - relic blade!!
» crimson fist nmm( proti prospatheia)
» Absolute Power
» WoC conversion
» Power of the machine spirit

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Painting and Modelling :: Painting and Modelling-
Μετάβαση σε: