Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) 08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+2
reaper84
talazorn
6 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : 1, 2  Επόμενο
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
talazorn
Spamlord
Spamlord
talazorn

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1653
Τόπος : Πειραιάς
Currently Playing : warhammer fantasy
Registration date : 06/10/2008

Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΤετ 08 Οκτ 2008, 21:20

----------HALFLING ARMY RULES:
Woodsmen: This unit can move over woods terrain with no movement penalty. This also applies to any characters that may have joined the unit.
Clove of garlic: Some units in the halfling army list can purchase cloves of garlic. One clove grants the unit Magic Resistance (1) and two cloves Magic Resistance (2). Cloves of garlic are also known for their ability to disturb vampires because of their smell. All units with the vampire special rule will always strike last if they are in combat with a unit that has at least one clove of garlic, unless they have the ability to always strike first (in which case they will strike first).
Shorty’s Dodge: Halflings are small and agile creatures, even if they are immensely overweight. If they are also well trained for battle, even goblins or other small creatures find it hard to land a blow on these annoying brats! As a result, all close combat attacks against halflings with that ability suffer a -1 to hit penalty.

UNITS

CHEF
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Chef 4 2 2 2 3 2 4 1 7
Halfling chefs are the best in the world, and Johnny has some of the most talented halfling chefs in his retinue. Their food can cause extraordinary effects to those eating them, especially considering the halflings’ voracious appetite.

SPECIAL RULES
Gastronomy:
Choose one of the gastronomy bonuses below to be applied to the cook, the unit he has joined, and any other characters that have joined the unit. This bonus is applied to the profile of all models affected, starts taking place at the start of the battle and lasts until the end of the battle (the cooks are considered to have fed the entire regiment a little while before the battle starts).
The meals prepared by halfling cooks are enormous, and able to satisfy even the halflings’ voracious appetite. There is simply no room in the stomach of a halfling for two meals. Apart from that, cooks are very antagonistic and would never even consider eating food prepared by one of their competitors. They simply think their meal is the best. Thus, if two or more cooks join the same unit, each one of them grants their own gastronomy bonuses to themselves. Then choose one of the cooking bonuses to be applied to the unit. Any other characters that may have joined the unit need not choose the same bonus as the unit.
Note that the special effects of food cooked by the chefs only apply to halflings.
Gastronomy Bonuses:
+1 Ballistic Skill (River Fish)
OR +1 Strength (Spinach with Rice)
OR +1 Toughness (Hot Soup)
OR +2 Initiative (Chilly Peppers)
OR +1 Attack (Roasted Crab)
Ogre Bodyguard: Halflings are gluttonous creatures, but there is another race who also value food: ogres. When halflings come across small groups of ogres, they tend to negotiate with them. The ogres’ leverage is brute strength, while halflings’ being gastronomy. So it is not rare for a halfling cook to have an ogre bodyguard, whom he pays with his delicious food!
Any halfling army with one or more master chefs may include one or more ogres. You may take 1 ogre bull, irongut or leadbelcher and the chef he protects by expending a single hero choice (this means that you cannot have more ogres than cooks in your army). Make it clear to your opponent what chef each ogre protects. The ogres may be armoured with any normal equipment that they may have, although they must be upgraded to champions (they cannot purchase magic items). Every upgrade to the ogre is paid in points as normal, as are his standard points. Note that the chef’s bodyguard must join the same unit his chef joins and is not affected by any gastronomy bonuses.

LUCKSTER
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Luckster 4 4 5 3 3 2 6 2 8
Johnny was not alone in his first journeys. A band of adventuring wierdos came with him, and even though only a handful returned, they were the fittest to survive. That is, the luckiest. Those veterans are now high ranked officers of Johnny’s army.

SPECIAL RULES
Giantslayer: Some lucksters have been confronted with wild beasts and monsters more than once. Using their agility, their small size and more importantly their luck, few of them managed to defeat them. These brave halflings are known as giantslayers.
When a giantslayer wounds a monster (in the close combat phase or the shooting phase), each wound is multiplied into D6 wounds. In addition, all monsters use their Initiative in place of their Weapon Skill when fighting a giantslayer.
Fortune: Lucksters can re-roll a To Hit, To Wound, armour save or ward save roll once per battle.
Magic Disruptor: The presence of a Luckster on the battlefield adds one dispel dice to your pool.
Shorty’s Dodge, 6+ ward save

MOBS

HALFLING MILITIA
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Militia 4 2 3 2 2 1 4 1 7
Champion 4 2 3 2 2 1 4 2 7
Johnny tried to take with him the strongest halflings there were but many people wanted to join them and he was so flattered that he couldn't say no. After all, he needed as big an army as he could assemble, and everyone starts from somewhere. Thus his army includes more than few halflings who have never fought a battle before, even though Johnny firmly believes that he taught them the basics of warfare.

SPECIAL RULES
Woodsmen

ADVENTURERS
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Adventurer 4 2 4 2 2 1 5 1 8
Champion 4 2 5 2 2 1 5 1 8
Although halflings aren’t warlike people, there are some adventurers amongst them, even before Johnny. These are usually used in his army as expert bowmen.

SPECIAL RULES:
Woodsmen

BELLIES
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Belly 4 2 3 2 3 1 4 1 7
Glutton 4 2 3 2 3 1 4 2 7
Halflings are known for their love for food, but some of them are considered gluttonous even by the standards of this race. These obese halflings are known as bellies, for their bellies are huge. Some of them joined the forces of Johnny, who values them because of their protective layer of fat which makes them valuable defenders.

SPECIAL RULES
Gluttony: A unit of bellies can be granted two gastronomy bonuses (by two cooks) instead of the usual maximum of one bonus. Thus, if two or more cooks join a unit of bellies, two gastronomy bonuses will be applied to the unit instead of just one. This is an exception to the normal gastronomy rules and does not apply to any characters that may have joined this unit. They cannot be affected by the same gastronomy bonus twice.
Woodsmen

SUPPLY WAGON
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Driver - 2 3 2 - - 4 1 7
Pony 7 2 - 3 - - 4 1 -
Wagon - - - 4 4 3 - - -
An army of great numbers needs a lot of supplies, especially if it consists of halflings. In most armies, supply wagons are not usually anywhere near battle. Johnny however, decided that the wagons should be near soldiers, because this way the halflings would be braver. This way the troops will think twice before retreating, because if they do, they will leave their precious food behind!

SPECIAL RULES:
Wagon: The wagon counts as a chariot with the following exception: Upon the charge, it inflicts D3 impact hits rather than D6.
Morale Boost: All halfling units within 6” can re-roll all psycology tests. This ability cannot be used if the wagon is fleeing.

LUMPING CROOP’S FIGHTING COCKS 0-1
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Fighting Cock 4 2 4 2 3 1 5 1 8
Ned Hamfist 4 2 5 2 3 1 5 2 8
Lumping Croop 4 3 5 3 3 2 6 2 9
Lumping Croop is a friend of Johnny and his mercenaries sometimes join his army to help them. He usually asks Johnny for more than the usual money to honor their long-term friendship and Johnny always does so.

SPECIAL RULES
Skirmishers

HOT POT
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Halfling 4 2 4 2 2 1 5 1 7
Hot Pot - - - - 4 2 - - -
Another advantage of bringing the refined halfling chefs with the army is the access to the Hot Pot, a weird catapult-like device which uses a cauldron full of hot soup as a projectile. This improvised tool of artillery is only used in the direst of circumstances (it’s not easy to persuade a halfling to give up his food!).

SPECIAL RULES
Hot Pot: Treat the Hot Pot as a stone thrower from the rulebook with the following changes. The Hot Pot has a maximum range of 36. Hits are resolved at Strength 3, with no armour save allowed. The model under the hole of the template suffers a Strength 6 hit, with no armour save allowed, which causes D3 wounds.

RUNNERS
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Runner 5 3 4 2 2 1 5 1 8
Champion 5 3 5 2 2 1 5 1 8
The runners that bring messages from one halfling village to another are a very useful addition to Johnny’s army, serving as scouts and watchers.

SPECIAL RULES
Skirmishers, Scouts, Shortie’s Dodge

FIGHTERS 0-1
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Fighter 4 3 4 3 3 1 5 1 8
Champion 4 3 4 3 3 1 5 2 8
Except lucksters, some other halflings have also survived during the long journey of Johnny Four-Leaves. Those strong and tough halflings (comparing to their race) have also become experienced warriors and serve as Johnny’s personal bodyguards.

SPECIAL RULES
Woodsmen, Stubborn, Shortie’s Dodge
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
talazorn
Spamlord
Spamlord
talazorn

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΤετ 08 Οκτ 2008, 21:29

----------ARMY LIST
CHARACTERS-LORDS (Only Special Characters or Treeman)

JOHNNY FOUR LEAVES 0-1
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Johnny 4 5 5 3 3 3 7 3 9
WARGEAR: Black Dagger (+1 Strength, Killing Blow), Four Leaf Clover (4+Ward).
OPTIONS:
- May ride a pony for +10 points.
SPECIAL RULES: Shorty’s Dodge, Outstanding Luck (1 re-roll PER TURN)

HORATIO THE MASTER CHEF 0-1
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Horatio 4 2 3 2 3 3 4 1 8
WARGEAR: Light armour, Clove of Garlic, Red Hot Chilly Peppers (All Hot Pots in the Army have magical flaming attacks), Onion of Protection (6+Ward), Halfling Cooking Book(+1 to dispel gut magic), Carrot (in the army list enchanted item)
OPTIONS:
- May choose to cook River Fish (+ 1 BS), Spinach with Rice (+1 S), Hot Soup (+1 T), Chilly Peppers (+2 I), Roasted Crab (+1 A) or Secret Pie (Unbreakable).
SPECIAL RULES: Improved Gastronomy, There is Plenty of Food (can use gastronomy on two units, the one he joins and another one, but different gastronomy bonuses), Finish the Plate (Choose a character that has already been given a gastronomy bonus by Horatio. If the character passes a toughness test, confer to this character a gastronomy bonus, but not the same as the one he already has. If the character fails the test, he suffers a -1 penalty to his W and M characteristics but he still gains the bonus. This ability cannot be combined with Stomach Stamina Potion), Irresistible Smell (an enemy must make a march move towards him before the game starts unless they pass a Ld test), Take a muffin (When attacked, opponent must pass Ld test or their attacks are wasted)

SHERBERT VAN HALFLING 0-1
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Van Halfling 4 5 5 3 3 3 7 3 9
WARGEAR: 2 Cloves of Garlic, Holy Arrows (lethal shot vs undead), Piercer (repeater crossbow, no armour saves, re-roll to wound), Nasty Sword (wounds on 3+, -3 AS, always strike first), Witch Hunter’s Cape (light armour, -1 to hit for shooting), Black Fancy Hat (6+ armour save, 5+ ward save).
SPECIAL RULES: Shorty’s Dodge, Immune to Psychology, Scout, Hates Undead, Demons, Skaven, Wizards

TREEMAN
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Treeman 5 5 - 6 6 6 2 5 8
SPECIAL RULES: Flammable, Cause Terror, Large Target, Stubborn, Strangle-Root Attack, Tree Singing, Forest Spirit.

CHARACTERS-HEROES

CHEF
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Cook 4 2 3 2 3 2 4 1 7
WARGEAR: Hand weapon.
OPTIONS:
- May be equipped with an additional weapon for +2 points.
- May choose magic items from the Common or Halflings magic items lists, with a maximum total value of 50 points.
- May choose to cook River Fish (+ 1 BS) for +15 points, Spinach with Rice (+1 S) for +5 points, Hot Soup (+1 T) for +5 points, Chilly Peppers (+2 I) for +0 points or Roasted Crab (+1 A) for +65 points.
SPECIAL RULES: Gastronomy, Ogre Bodyguard.

OGRE*
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Crusher 6 3 2 4 4 3 2 4 7
Gutlord 6 3 2 4 4 3 2 4 8
Thunderfist 6 3 3 4 4 3 2 4 7
WARGEAR: Crusher carries an ogre club. Gurlord wears heavy armour and carries a great weapon. Leadbelcher carries a leadbelcher cannon.
OPTIONS:
- Crusher may carry an additional weapon for +5 pts or an ironfist for +6 pts.
- Crusher may wear light armour for +3 pts.
SPECIAL RULES: Bull Charge.

LUCKSTER
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Luckster 4 4 5 3 3 2 6 2 8
WARGEAR: Hand weapon.
OPTIONS:
- May be equipped with a shortbow for +5 points or a sling for +6 points or a bow for +7 points.
- May be equipped with a shield for +2 points.
- May be equipped with a great weapon/halberd/additional weapon for +4 points.
- May have light armour for +2 points.
- May be mounted on a pony for +8 points.
- May choose magic items from the Common or Halflings magic items lists, with a maximum total value of 50 points.
- One luckster may be upgraded to giantslayer for +70 points.
SPECIAL RULES: Fortune, Magic Disruptor, Shorty’s Dodge, 6+ ward save.

BATTLE STANDARD BEARER
One Luckster may carry the Battle Standard for +25 points. The battle standard bearer cannot be the army’s general even if he has the highest Leadership value in the army. The battle standard bearer cannot choose any non-magical equipment except for light armour. They may be mounted as normal. The battle standard bearer can have any magic banner (no points limit) but if he carries a magic banner he cannot carry any other magic items.

MOUNTS:
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Pony 7 2 - 3 3 1 4 1 2

*You cannot have more ogres than cooks in your army.

CORE UNITS

HALFLING MILITIA 2+
Points/Model: 2 Unit Size: 20+
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Militia 4 2 3 2 2 1 4 1 7
Captain 4 2 3 2 2 1 4 2 7
WARGEAR: Hand Weapons, spears, shields, light armour.
OPTIONS:
- May swap their spears and shields and light armour for shortbows at no additional cost.
- May swap their spears, shields and light armour for slings at +1 point per model.
- One militia may be upgraded to a captain for +8 points.
- One militia may be upgraded to a standard bearer for +8 points.
- One militia may be upgraded to a musician for +4 points.
- The unit may carry up to two cloves of garlic for +10 points each.
SPECIAL RULES: Woodsmen.

ADVENTURERS
Points/Model: 6 Unit Size: 10+
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Adventurer 4 2 4 2 2 1 5 1 8
Wanderer 4 2 5 2 2 1 5 1 8
WARGEAR: Hand weapons, bows.
OPTIONS:
- May swap their bows for light armour, spears and shields at no additional cost.
- One adventurer may be upgraded to a wanderer for +10 points.
- One adventurer may be upgraded to a standard bearer for +10 points.
- One adventurer may be upgraded to a musician for +5 points.
SPECIAL RULES: Woodsmen.

BELLIES 0-1
Points/Model: 6 Unit Size: 10+
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Belly 4 2 3 2 3 1 4 1 7
Glutton 4 2 3 2 3 1 4 2 7
WARGEAR: Hand weapons, shields, light armour.
OPTIONS:
- One belly may be upgraded to a glutton for +8 points.
- One belly may be upgraded to a standard bearer for +8 points.
- One belly may be upgraded to a musician for +4 points.
SPECIAL RULES: Gluttony, Woodsmen.

SPECIAL UNITS

SUPPLY WAGON
Points/Model: 65 Unit Size: 1
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Driver - 2 3 2 - - 4 1 7
Pony 7 2 - 3 - - 4 1 -
Wagon - - - 4 4 3 - - -
You may take 1-2 supply wagons for one special choice.
Crew: 1 Driver Drawn by: 2 ponies
ARMOUR SAVE: 6+
WARGEAR: The driver carries a whip (counts as hand weapon).
SPECIAL RULES: Wagon, Morale Boost, Stubborn.

LUMPING CROOP’S FIGHTING COCKS 0-1
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Fighting Cock 4 2 4 2 3 1 5 1 8
Ned Hamfist 4 2 5 2 3 1 5 2 8
Lumping Croop 4 3 5 3 3 2 6 2 9
The regiment includes Lumping Croop, who acts as a unit champion, Ned Hamfist (the standard bearer) and a horn blower.
WARGEAR: Hand weapons, bows. Lumping Croop is equipped with hand weapon, bow, shield, light armour.
OPTIONS: You may buy additional fighting cocks at the cost of +7 points per model, up to a maximum of 20 models.
SPECIAL RULES: Skirmishers.

HOT POT
Points/Model: 50 Unit Size: 1
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Halfling 4 2 4 2 2 1 5 1 7
Hot Pot - - - - 4 2 - - -
Crew: 3 Halflings
WARGEAR: Hand weapons.
SPECIAL RULES: Hot Pot.

RARE UNITS

RUNNERS
Points/Model: 10 Unit Size: 5+
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Runner 5 3 4 2 2 1 5 1 8
Ranger 5 3 4 2 2 1 5 2 8
WARGEAR: Hand weapons, light armour, bows
OPTIONS:
The unit may carry up to two cloves of garlic for +15 points each.
One runner may be upgraded to a ranger for +12 points.
SPECIAL RULES: Skirmishers, Scouts, Shorty’s Dodge.

FIGHTERS 0-1
Points/Model: 11 Unit Size: 10+
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Fighter 4 3 4 3 3 1 5 1 8
Veteran 4 3 4 3 3 1 5 2 8
WARGEAR: Hand weapons, shields, light armour.
OPTIONS:
- One fighter may be upgraded to a veteran for +12 points.
- One fighter may be upgraded to a standard bearer for +12 points.
- One fighter may be upgraded to a musician for +6 points.
- The unit may carry up to two cloves of garlic for +15 points each.
- The standard bearer may carry a magical standard with a point cost up to 25 points.
SPECIAL RULES: Woodsmen, Stubborn, Shorty’s Dodge.
talazorn
Spamlord
Spamlord
talazorn

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΤετ 08 Οκτ 2008, 21:30

----------MAGIC ITEMS

MAGIC WEAPONS

SLING OF JUSTICE: 50 points
This sling was made by Tommy Giantslayer, who slew a mighty giant with a single stone from this sling.
Sling; Strength 10.

RABBIT SLAYER: 40 points
This dagger is said to belong to a halfling hero from another world.
All hits from this weapon wound automatically.

LONGDAGGER: 35 points
A very sharp and long dagger made from an unknown shining material.
Hits from this weapon allow no armour saves.

TALBOT’S FORK: 30 points
This fork once belonged to the mighty (and extremely fat) halfling mayor named Talbot, who saved his city from a goblin invasion.
The bearer of this weapon gains the Killing Blow ability against models with unit strength of 3 or less (but not war machines).

FRYING PAN OF STUNNING: 15 points
A heavy frying pan which is used as an emergency weapon from halfling cooks, in addition to any knife they may have.
Chefs Only
Additional weapon. If an enemy model suffers one or more wounds (before saves) inflicted by the bearer, it may make no more Attacks in that combat engagement. If the victim is mounted or rides a chariot, then only the rider/monster suffers this effect.

LUCKY’S DIRK: 5 points
An unusual magic is bound into this blade, growing stronger the more magical items there are nearby.
If the bearer strikes an enemy character carrying one or more magic items, his hits are at +1 Strength for each magic item.

MAGIC ARMOUR

VEST OF PROTECTION: 50 points
This black vest has the uncanny ability to reflect blows that hit it like a very soft pillow.
Light armour; all shooting and close combat attacks directed against the bearer suffer a -1 To Hit penalty.

SERVING DISK: 25 points
This wooden disk is normally used to serve the food and is very tough, so but in times of war it is used as a shield.
Shield; ignore the first hit you suffer in the shooting or the close combat phase.

FEATHERED HAT: 10 points
A blue hat with a large white feather pinned on it this item summarizes halfling taste for clothing. Strangely enough, its surface is hard and can stop upcoming blows.
Provides the wearer with a 6+ armour save, which can be combined with other equipment normally.
TALISMANS

RABBIT FOOT: 50 points
Provides the bearer with protection from all combat blows.
All attacks directed at the bearer count as having Strength 4, unless their Strength would normally be less. Use the new Strength to calculate armour saves.

RING OF THE BRAVE: 45 points
This ring can save the life of its bearer as long as he has courage in his heart.
If the bearer suffers a wound he can roll an unmodified leadership test (after all saves). If he succeeds, the wound is saved. This Leadership test works exactly like a ward save and replaces the 6+ ward save of lucksters.

HORSESHOE OF LUCK: 20 points
All horseshoes are said to bring good luck, but this one seems to do it for real.
Grants the bearer 5+ ward save.

ENCHANTED ITEMS

BOB’S BOOTS: 50 points
Those red boots have the ability to make the wearer and everyone around him .
The wearer and any unit he is with roll an additional dice when pursuing or fleeing.

TURNING SPOON: 25 points
It is mentioned in halflings’ tradition that a halfling adventurer once used this spoon to scare undead off. It seemed to work.
All undead units must pass a leadership test to charge the bearer (or the unit he is with). If they fail they cannot move in the remaining moves section, exactly as if they had failed a fear check when attempting to charge a fear causing enemy.

STOMACH STAMINA POTION: 20 points
This potion is treasured by the halflings and anyone who has a vial is deeply envied, as their stomach can hold two enormous and delicious meals.
Lucksters Only
The bearer gains the gluttony ability.

WARRIOR’S BELT: 25 points
This was without doubt taken from a goblin hero’s corpse.
Grants the wearer +1 Attack on his profile.

BAT’S BONE: 15 points
Another halfling-enchanted lucky charm that works!
One use only
The bearer has the ability to re-roll one To Hit, To Wound, armour save or ward save roll. This ability stacks with the Fortune ability of Lucksters. This ability is only useful once per game.

CARROT: 5 points
When a halfling cook finds trouble, he may throw back one of his precious boiled carrots. This specific vegetable is extremely hard to find, but once anyone sees it they feel an urge to pick it up and bite it, forgetting about the running cook.
Chefs Only, One use only
If the bearer, or the unit he is with, breaks from combat, any opponent who wishes to pursue must pass a leadership test. If they fail, they cannot pursue. This does not affect opponents with frenzy or hatred. If an opponent chooses to restrain pursuit, then their leadership tests automatically counts as successful. This ability is only useful once per game.

MAGIC STANDARDS

TALBOT’S STANDARD: 60 points
This standard is a symbol of victory for the halflings that inspires them to fight with bravery and self-sacrifice.
All halflings in the unit (including characters) are stubborn.

BOOT BANNER: 25 points
The boot is a mark of a game amongst the halflings. It urges the halflings to run as fast as they can towards an ending point, like a racing game.
One use only
When the unit carrying this banner charges an enemy unit, it may add +D6 to its charging movement. Do not calculate this increase if the charge is failed. This ability is only useful once per game. cheers
talazorn
Spamlord
Spamlord
talazorn

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΤετ 08 Οκτ 2008, 21:31

Vasika an varieste na ta diavazete diavaste mono to army list kai ta magic items. Oti aporia i kritiki exete rotiste me. Kai for the record exw idi ta pio polla modela gia to strato kai exw kanei ligo playtesting Smile.
reaper84
Knight
Knight
reaper84

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 257
Registration date : 01/09/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΤετ 08 Οκτ 2008, 22:53

Και τα σπάνε Shocked άντε να δούμε πότε θα έρθεις να στα τεσταρο και με τους δαίμονες Twisted Evil
admin
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3165
Registration date : 27/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 09 Οκτ 2008, 10:13

Lol?

Καταρχην που ειχες χαθει εσυ? Χρονια και ζαμανια!!!

Κατα δευτερον μου αρεσουν πολυ τα ονοματα και το concept σε αρκετα units, κανονες και αντικειμενα! Δεν το ειδα προσεχτικα αλλα θα το κοιταξω και αν θες playtest μου λες.

Μοντελα απο ποια εταιρεια βρηκες? Τα halfling δεν ειναι κ τα πιο ευκολα μοντελα να βρεις... lotr μηπως?
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6194
Τόπος : Cambridge
Currently Playing : Diablo 3 beta, MTG.
Registration date : 29/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 09 Οκτ 2008, 10:28

M WS str T fainontai ola logika.

epishs mou arese oti exoun ++ vs vampires
Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 12004
Τόπος : Νικαια
Currently Playing : Sylvaneth - Stormcast - AoS in general

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 09 Οκτ 2008, 11:00

lol emena mou aresoun !!!! Makari na vrw montela Surprised
Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 09 Οκτ 2008, 11:19

Erwthsh , o Treeman profanws einai Ancient ? mporei na parei spite apo to WE book ?
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 09 Οκτ 2008, 12:49

Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 09 Οκτ 2008, 14:00

se normal timh***
talazorn
Spamlord
Spamlord
talazorn

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 09 Οκτ 2008, 19:41

Βασικά, μοντέλα έψαξα και βρήκα από διάφορα sites, κυρίως από mirliton fantasy (και η blacktree design έχει αλλά δεν πήρα από κει γιατί δεν πολυσυμφέρουν) και κάτι χαρακτήρες από heresy miniatures.

Και για πλέιτεστ τα σαββατοκύριακα πιθανότατα θα μπορώ οπότε όποιος θέλει να τον σκίσω δέχομαι προτάσεις Smile
reaper84
Knight
Knight
reaper84

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΠεμ 09 Οκτ 2008, 23:28

Άμα θες την Κυριακή φέρε τον από το σπίτι να τον βγάλουμε καμιά Φώτο να την ποστάρουμε στο σαϊτ Wink
Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 10 Οκτ 2008, 09:48

Δεν μου απαντησες για τον Τρεεμαν !!! Sucky Troll !! :p
talazorn
Spamlord
Spamlord
talazorn

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 10 Οκτ 2008, 17:00

O treeman ειναι καονικός treeman φαίνεται από τα stats άρα δεν παίρνει καμία επιλογή Smile
Γιάννη για Κυριακή θα τα φέρω για να δούμε τι γίνεται... με δαίμονες θα παίξεις;
reaper84
Knight
Knight
reaper84

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 10 Οκτ 2008, 21:03

Άμα θες με ogres Razz
Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 11 Οκτ 2008, 10:44

Na ton kaneis Ancient ! einai better giati exei igetikes i kanotites: P
talazorn
Spamlord
Spamlord
talazorn

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 11 Οκτ 2008, 14:36

Είναι άδικος ο Ancient μωρέ για τα wood elves γι' αυτό δεν έβαλα. Ίσως χαρακτηριζόταν και ίμπα από κάποιους Suspect Surprised
Finrond
Warrior
Warrior
Finrond

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 53
Τόπος : Ζωγραφου
Registration date : 14/09/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΤετ 03 Δεκ 2008, 14:17

Kαι μονο για τον κοπο σου να κατσεις να σκεφτεις κανονες απο μονος σου για εναν ανυπαρκτο στρατο,(πολυ καλους μαλιστα!)μ μπραβο σου!!!!

Πολυ καλος θεματικα στρατος.

χμμμμ...το ogre δε μου πολυκολαει ...δεν ξερω
reaper84
Knight
Knight
reaper84

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΤετ 03 Δεκ 2008, 15:46

ta EMPIRE ogres exoyn poly filikes sxeseis me ta halflings malon file finrod mperdebese me ta ogre toy tyrant
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΤετ 03 Δεκ 2008, 15:53

eksalou me ta halfing cooks to ogres einai panta xortata!
Finrond
Warrior
Warrior
Finrond

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΤετ 03 Δεκ 2008, 17:14

Kαλα,αμα το θετετε ετσι,πασσο....μαλλον οντως εχω στο νου μου τα Ogre του Tyrant.... οποτε, καμια παρατηρηση Very Happy αληθεια,(εχεις ποσταρει καιρο βλεπω το ποστ αυτο) πως παει ο εν λογω στρατος; εχεις βαψει μοντελα;
reaper84
Knight
Knight
reaper84

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΤετ 03 Δεκ 2008, 22:06

akoma na ta testarei me ta ogres moy Sad
Finrond
Warrior
Warrior
Finrond

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΤετ 03 Δεκ 2008, 22:09

παντως , αν εχει φτιαχτει μοντελιστικα ο στρατος, πολυ θα ηθελα να τον δω σε μαχη! συν τους κανονες του κλπ...και ειδικα εναντιον vc ! Razz
talazorn
Spamlord
Spamlord
talazorn

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)   Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list) I_icon_minitimeΣαβ 13 Δεκ 2008, 19:11

δεν τα έχω βάψει, μόνο τα hot pots

βασικά λίγο μετά αφού τον έφτιαξα είχα ξενερώσει και έτσι έχω παίξει μόνο 1 μάχη με αυτό το στρατό αλλά θα ήθελα να παίξω κι άλλες.

Τα μοντέλα πάντως τα έχω πάρει και υπάρχουν (από άλλη εταιρία) και μερικά από αυτά είναι ιδιαίτερα αστεία!

Ο Στρατός Χάλφλιγκ που έφτιαξα (home rules για fun list)
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 2Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : 1, 2  Επόμενο
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Skaven List 2400 points ETC rules... squeek...
» WTF LOL GW GO HOME YOU ARE DRUNK
» I am greek and i want to go home
» Zombie Pirates looking for new home

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Warhammer Fantasy General Discussion-
Μετάβαση σε: