Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+37
Flowapowa
moric
AleximusMaximus
medas
Darthmitsos
iron man
admin
Hunter
Aerico
theodddore
Ignii
Papajohn
6+
Saint
Shieldwolf
BiG GoBBo
Nepenthe
JimBouz
Khar Vader
Trollzor
Achaian
h34dnotf0und
Juan
Flames
lance-a-lot
Mπαρμπα Θανασηs
Altair
skario
Johneleos
Samanos
Tzortz
galvert
kiour_gr
aphelion
xrisomiga
Laskoulas
Asarnil the Dragonlord
41 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
aphelion
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
aphelion

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 7272
Τόπος : Terra
Currently Playing : with your nerves :D
Registration date : 29/08/2008

To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 09 Οκτ 2012, 09:12

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 09 Οκτ 2012, 09:12

το ματι του γυαλιζει πολυ παντως affraid
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6194
Τόπος : Cambridge
Currently Playing : Diablo 3 beta, MTG.

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 09 Οκτ 2012, 18:08

Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 09 Οκτ 2012, 19:10

γαματο Μητσο.
lance-a-lot
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
lance-a-lot

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2642
Registration date : 03/09/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤρι 09 Οκτ 2012, 23:15

Παράθεση :
Hi there,

Here at Maelstrom Games (www.maelstromgames.co.uk) we have decided to clear as much of our hard-earned stock as we possibly can over the next few days - and therefore generate some much-needed cashflow - in order to ensure we can fulfil the orders that you, our valued customers, have placed over the last few weeks. To that end, we have decided - in consultation with our trading partners - to sell our remaining stock of Battlefront Miniatures (at 25% off), Perry Miniatures, Victrix, Plastic Soldier Company, Artizan Designs, Gripping Beast and Great War Miniatures (all at 30% off). All other ranges' stock will now be sold at 40% off UK RRP - we hold good stocks of Gamezone Miniatures, Dark Age, Cool Mini or Not and Scibor Miniatures, and there's a fair bit of Privateer Press and Malifaux left too. As well as that, from this moment onwards we have decided to stop any customer from placing orders for items that are not in stock, simply so that we can clear the orders that have already
been placed.

A FEW DETAILS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have not made this decision lightly, and please note that we have absolutely no issues with any of the above manufacturers or suppliers; we are simply trying to sell off stock in order to clear older orders and ease any worries our customers may have regarding the speculation that is currently rife on the internet. As well as that, we believe that our retailing model must now change to selling products that are in stock at the time of purchase, and as such that will continue to be in place in the future, once our orders are cleared and our stock is sold.

I would ask all of our customers to remain as patient as they can with Maelstrom Games and, indeed, our staff, for we will use the money generated by the sale of our stock to ensure all of your orders are fulfilled in their entirety as quickly as possible. We remain committed to servicing our customers first and foremost and will continue to do so in the future.

λέτε να πάει για κλείσιμο η mael?
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 10 Οκτ 2012, 09:23

σιγουρα φαινεται να αντιμετωπιζει οικονομικα προβληματα, αν χρειαζεται να ξεστοκαρει για να καταφερει να βγαλει χρημα και να παραγγειλει αυτα που τους εχουν ζητησει

μαλλον εχει στοκαρει αηδιες που δεν αγοραζει κανενας και πιανουν χωρο στις αποθηκες (Perry Miniatures, Victrix, Plastic Soldier Company, Artizan Designs, Gripping Beast and Great War Miniatures)

και για τις μινιατουρες battlefront υπαρχει αλλο site με ιδιες τιμες και πολυ μεγαλυτερη ποικιλια αν θες να ψωνισεις (οποτε λογικο να μην παει καλα)

φαινεται να θελουν να επικεντρωθουν στο μελλον σε πιο κερδοφορα παιχνιδια (GW only?)
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 10 Οκτ 2012, 09:27

ελπιζω, γιατι τα bloodletters ειναι ακομα "processing" κλαψ!!
aphelion
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
aphelion

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 10 Οκτ 2012, 10:24

kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6194
Τόπος : Cambridge
Currently Playing : Diablo 3 beta, MTG.

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 10 Οκτ 2012, 10:57

Kai εγω εκανα μια παραγγελια στις 20 του προηγομενου μηνα, τους πηρα τηλ και μου λενε αλλαζουν αποθηκες, δεν νομιζω οτι κλεινουν απλα θελουν να ξεφορτωθουν το αχριστο στοκ.
aphelion
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
aphelion

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 10 Οκτ 2012, 11:32

To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 380439_452648964769707_711286386_n
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 10 Οκτ 2012, 11:36

LoL.. εισαι ανεψος του Λιακο??
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 10 Οκτ 2012, 12:14

κακο photoshop Smile
Khar Vader
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Khar Vader

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10443
Currently Playing : DICE :P
Registration date : 28/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 10 Οκτ 2012, 12:21

Έλεος... Τα 2 κρανία έχουν ακριβώς τις ίδιες φθορές Laughing
Flames
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Flames

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 9034
Registration date : 28/08/2011

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 10 Οκτ 2012, 12:40

δεν καταλαβαίνω. είναι προφανώς τύμβος ενός σλάνεσ γίγαντα. καλά δεν ξέρουν τίποτα αυτοί? δεν διαβάζουν ιστορία?
lance-a-lot
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
lance-a-lot

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2642
Registration date : 03/09/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 10 Οκτ 2012, 13:01

Giant Trolls.

Trolling the local population even after their death. pig
aphelion
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
aphelion

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ   To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ - Σελίδα 40 I_icon_minitimeΤετ 10 Οκτ 2012, 16:31

Ρε συ, αυτόν τον τύπο δεν τον έχω ακούσει ποτέ να μιλάει.
- Ούτε και γω. Είναι έτσι από γεννησηmute...

-------

https://greekwargaming.forumgreek.com/viewtopic.forum?t=7254

To Spam or not to Spam?!? XVΙΙ
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 40 από 40Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Συζητήσεις-
Μετάβαση σε: