Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven 08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6194
Τόπος : Cambridge
Currently Playing : Diablo 3 beta, MTG.
Registration date : 29/08/2008

Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven   Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 29 Αυγ 2008, 13:26

Δοκιμαζα με proxies την νεα μου λιστα και επαιξα vs scaven.
To report ειναι στα Αγγλικα, συγνωμη.

He had:
Heroes
1 Throt the Unclean

1 Warlock Engineer Magic Level 1
2x Dispel Scroll

1 Chieftain Heavy Armour; Battle Standard
Storm Banner

units

3 Ironguts Great Weapon; Ogre Club; Heavy Armour

1 Giant

4 Rat Ogres

40 Clanrat Slaves @ 80 Pts

40 Clanrat Slaves @ 80 Pts

40 Clanrats @

40 Clanrats

24 Giant Rat Pack

2 Rat Swarms

3 Rat Ogres

Outnumbered 4-1

rolling for spellmy skink priest got second sign of amul.
After setting up I won the roll for first turn.

here s a diagram of the setup much more to follow.
Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven Deployment

Turn 1
Marched all my cold ones, salamanders and skinks forward. Cham skinks moved 2” and fired at the giant with no success (used the one rerol I had from magic spell too)

Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven 1m

Ειμαι τοσο noob που ξεχασα να παιξω ενα unit apo cold ones. lol
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven   Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 29 Αυγ 2008, 13:27

His turn 1 his giant faces the cham skinks and moves it slightly forward (not close enough for a terror test)
He puts a units of slaves infont of the right unit of cold ones leaving the ogres behind (hopping I charge he flees I fail and next turn I get charged by his ogres)
He moves his slaves on the left in front or his rat ogres and a unit of giant rats are placed about 6 inches away from kroq-gar and his cold ones. He slightly moves his other units forward. Magic phase he tries a warp lightning and I scroll it. And activates storm banner.

Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven 1h

Turn 2
My single charge declaration is from my cold ones on the left towards the slaves. He flied as expected. Still my unit is too far away to be charged by the rat ogres. I thought of charging with my other 2 cold one units but I decided not. I moved and wheeled my cold ones with lord facing 2” away from the giant rats, on the right I moved my skinks to the left and forward and moved my cold ones up to 1” of his slave unit. The salamanders moved to shoot at the already fleeing slaves. Last the cham skinks move to have more running space and again fail to wound the giant. Magic phase I activate huanchis banner not allowing his slaves to flee (if I break them I get to flank charge the ogres from the flank). The opponent realized I have only one spell so he scrolled it. Shooting skinks and salamanders shoot at the already fleeing slaves; because of the storm banner one salamander did not shoot but the other roll a 10 killing enough to cause another panic test making them flee once more. I also activate Kroc-Gars hand of gods hitting the giant rats kill I only 2 and he passes his leadership test. Combat I think I win by 4 (he had 3 ranks and outnumber I killed a lot) he breaks I purchase and run them down and fall onto the flank of the ogres as planned.

Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven 2m

His turn 2
He passes his terror test, He charges with giant- cham flee 7” from the edge, charges with fearless giant rats and swarm on my lord unit. He charges skinks with clan rats and sals with rat ogres all the last 2 flee. He moves most of his unit forward. Storm banner is active.
His slaves rally. Magic nothing –shooting nothing. Combat my cold ones do 4 wounds and run down the flanked ogres. (Apparently there was a small unit of slaves were they run into forgot to add that unit but its irrelevant really, look he has so many unit they all look alike I forgot one ok!?!?).His giant rats and swarms fail to wound me still with a flank outnumber 3 ranks I win by 3 he has ld10 rolls a 7 they stay. (Mistake 1# did not position my lord correctly so he was out of combat)

Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven 2h
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven   Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 29 Αυγ 2008, 13:27

Turn 3
My cham leave the board, my sal rally my other skinks keep running pass through the priest and he flees too. (Mistake #2 Since he is a scroll caddy and his spell does not require range I should have put him far away from any action or fleeing paths. I move the cold one and wheel them the rat ogres will have to move back or be charged next turn. I also reposition my lord. It is imperative that I break these rats and kill the swarm so I can pursue. My other skinks can not march and can not move out of the rat ogres charge sight. I decide to stand and shoot. Hitting on 6’s I do 2 wounds. Combat: Kroq gar and grymloc kill 7 of the swarm rats will my cold ones rip apart the giant rats. The swarm crumbles and the rats run I pursue, run them down and flank charge the clan rats with hero and wizard.

Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven 3m

His turn 3
His banner dissolves and his slaves fail there terror test so the do not charge my lord unitand they left the battle. He charges my skink with his rat ogres all but 2 die break and can never rally. Without his slaves (there betrayal was immnent,) he did not have rank bonus and I killed a lot again taking no wounds. His unit braked and I run them down probably onto the rat ogres but he conceded.

Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven 3h

I lost only:
cham skinks
2 units of skinks
and a fleeing wizard.

A few Thoughts:
the game ended in 3 turns? wow. I thought it out and realized my 2 cold ones had had 3 rounds of combat each until the end of turn 3.

My army list had a 150 point discount while my opponent was playing a simple 2000 point army (he got dogs of war in it & special rules for scaven are not out yet)

if your opponent is puttin c$%£ in front of your supperior fighters ignore them and take the charge.

even though skaven with ld 10 and rerolls they are bound to fail 1 test.

even though cham did not do anything they occupied a giant for the game. is that worth there points?

still not sure about cham skinks and salamanders more playing will show.

i hope you enjoyed the report. its always good to kill skaven.
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven   Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 29 Αυγ 2008, 13:28

φαντασου να ειχα και allo ena unit cold ones......

Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Battle Report WOC VS Lizardmen
» Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen
» Battle report/ to semi Rainbow tis empire vs tous ( upcoming not anymore) benders twn Skaven 2.400 etc
» battle report on you tube!!!

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Army lists, FAQ and Tactics-
Μετάβαση σε: