Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
One Rule to Rule them all .... 08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

One Rule to Rule them all ....

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+4
medas
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Laskoulas
belial
8 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
belial
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
belial

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4528
Τόπος : Πειραιάς
Currently Playing : WM Cygnar
Registration date : 25/08/2009

One Rule to Rule them all .... Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: One Rule to Rule them all ....   One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeΔευ 04 Φεβ 2013, 11:47

Καλημέρα και καλή εβδομάδα σ΄όλους .

Παρακάτω παραθέτω ένα πολύ όμορφο post που βρήκα από warseer, και με αφορμή το πόσο ξεφεύγουμε κάθε τόσο , θέλησα να το μεταφέρω και εδώ .

Before you read all of this, I would like to say think about what you're reading before you jump to conclusions. After that, sit back, and ponder for a moment. Then post your reply.

I have been playing Magic for over ten years. And in those ten years, never have I complained about the game being un-fun or even heard anyone say it. I have heard people cry out that something is broken, or even unfair, but not long afterwards do they find some sort of counter-measure. I have also seen people who play only to win, yet they are never ridiculed. I have also been apart of groups that like to stay awake until the wee hours of the morning, playing game after game, building random decks, and generally having just a good time. I have seen players use big, scary dragons that probably will die the moment they hit the table, if they come at all. I have used decks that have some of the most broken combinations in the history of the game against decks that can shut you down to the point where you can't get stuck. Still with me (I know, I know, this IS a Warhammer forum)? My point is that in all these situations, Magic players are having fun. We play the game because we have fun.

I play Warhammer for the same reason--because it is a fun game and a great hobby. However, there seems to be this schism in the overall community about "cheese" and "fluffy-ness" and things being imbalanced with a bad rule set. You know what I think the problem is? The Golden Rule of Warhammer is that a game is a mutual contract between its players to have fun. The problem is that players are not on the same page as to what fun actually is.

Magic identified demographics of its players a long time ago. It split them into Johnny, Timmy, and Spike. Johnny players like the way things interact in the game. Timmies love big explosions and power-house monsters. Spikes just want to win. I think that players of Games Workshop games are split into similar categories. We have the players who want to have a role-playing experience. We have players (such as myself) who don't consider winning important, but the satisfaction of EARNING the win through a well-played, tactical game. We have players that go nuts with green stuff, exact-O knives, and super glue who create these amazing works of art. But what do these all have in common? They are all having a good time.

I think that this is where Games Workshop runs into trouble--when the game isn't fun anymore. Different players have different needs. I think the streamlining of 40k benefits the tournament player, while Cities of Death benefits the role-player. Games Workshop should really consider these sort of options. They should design different elements into their games that allow for different players to play the game how they want. It is, after all, a fairly open and imaginative game that allows players to breathe quite a bit. Wizards of the Coast has designers that design specific cards for specific players, but who also create cards that accommodate as many groups as possible. Games Workshop can do that, too.

I say keep streamlining 40k. I say fantasy is moving in the right direction with its army books, despite my lack of experience in that game. However, I do also say keep pumping out books like the General's Compendium and Necromunda. But the one thing to remember, is that these can be designed for a specific person in mind, but should keep the openness of allowing other demographics of players. To go back to cities of death, it allows for the painter to create an amazing to-scale city. It also allows for the role-player to have a covert operations force that plants explosives in buildings and is very well-themed. It could also allow for tournaments to be done entirely in an urban warfare environment.

Just my two cents on something that could save Games Workshop if it is truly isn't worth the money anymore--realize that the game is about fun, and to think about what that really means. As a side note, what kind of gamer are you, and what do YOU think is fun? We'll probably notice that there might be some differences in answers....

Εάν οι Mods το βρίσκουν εξίσου όμορφο ας το κάνουν sticky .
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Laskoulas
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Laskoulas

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 15580
Τόπος : "The God of War hates those who hesitate."
Registration date : 27/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: One Rule to Rule them all ....   One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeΔευ 04 Φεβ 2013, 11:50

Δε το γραφεις και στα ελληνικα
θελω 2 μερες για το μεταφρασω ;P
Asarnil the Dragonlord
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Asarnil the Dragonlord

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 13942
Τόπος : 3ος πλανητης απο Ηλιο
Currently Playing : Warhammer Fantasy, Nicknames
Registration date : 15/09/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: One Rule to Rule them all ....   One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeΔευ 04 Φεβ 2013, 12:02

Παράθεση :
Just my two cents on something that could save Games Workshop if it is truly isn't worth the money anymore--realize that the game is about fun, and to think about what that really means. As a side note, what kind of gamer are you, and what do YOU think is fun? We'll probably notice that there might be some differences in answers....

Αν θελουμε να ειμαστε σωστοι, θα ελεγα πως το προβλημα δεν το εχει ουτε το Φαντασυ ουτε το 40Κ. Το προβλημα το δημιουργουμε εμεις οι ιδιοι. Δεν παιζουμε απλα για να παιξουμε το παιχνιδι. Παιζουμε για να κερδισουμε. Η Νικη σου δινει ικανοποιηση. Και δεν εχει σημασια αν εχει σχεση με ταβλι, χαρτια, ρουλετα , γκρινιαρη ή επιτραπεζιο παιχνιδι.Ο ανταγωνισμος ΚΑΤΑΣΤΡΕΦΕΙ το καθε χομπυ. Την καθε διασκεδαση. Και τελικα, δηλητηριαζει τον ιδιο τον χομπιστα. Απο εκει και περα, ναι, καποιοι κανονες θα μπορουσαν να ηταν καλυτεροι. Αλλα δεν θα ηταν ποτε ταυτοχρονα αρεστοι σε ολους. Συνεπως, ματαιοπονουμε αντι να διασκεδαζουμε. Γιατι ψυχαγωγια δεν ειναι σιγουρα...
medas
Spamlord
Spamlord
medas

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1293
Τόπος : Portsmouth, Gunwharf Quays
Currently Playing : -
Registration date : 24/09/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: One Rule to Rule them all ....   One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeΔευ 04 Φεβ 2013, 20:17

Εντυ μην ανησυχείς θα σου περάσει ... Ειναι μάλλον ο Κρονος αναστροφος με σελήνη στον Κριό.
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manolesso
Khar Vader
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Khar Vader

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10443
Currently Playing : DICE :P
Registration date : 28/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: One Rule to Rule them all ....   One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeΔευ 04 Φεβ 2013, 21:00

Ανάδρομος λέγεται όχι ανάστροφος :Ρ
Flames
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Flames

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 9034
Registration date : 28/08/2011

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: One Rule to Rule them all ....   One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeΔευ 04 Φεβ 2013, 22:56

αν...φάτε καμιά ανάστροφη θα σοβαρευτείτε πιστευω. χι χι
belial
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
belial

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: One Rule to Rule them all ....   One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeΔευ 04 Φεβ 2013, 23:19

Asarnil the Dragonlord έγραψε:
Παράθεση :

Αν θελουμε να ειμαστε σωστοι, θα ελεγα πως το προβλημα δεν το εχει ουτε το Φαντασυ ουτε το 40Κ. Το προβλημα το δημιουργουμε εμεις οι ιδιοι. Δεν παιζουμε απλα για να παιξουμε το παιχνιδι. Παιζουμε για να κερδισουμε. Η Νικη σου δινει ικανοποιηση. Και δεν εχει σημασια αν εχει σχεση με ταβλι, χαρτια, ρουλετα , γκρινιαρη ή επιτραπεζιο παιχνιδι.Ο ανταγωνισμος ΚΑΤΑΣΤΡΕΦΕΙ το καθε χομπυ. Την καθε διασκεδαση. Και τελικα, δηλητηριαζει τον ιδιο τον χομπιστα. Απο εκει και περα, ναι, καποιοι κανονες θα μπορουσαν να ηταν καλυτεροι. Αλλα δεν θα ηταν ποτε ταυτοχρονα αρεστοι σε ολους. Συνεπως, ματαιοπονουμε αντι να διασκεδαζουμε. Γιατι ψυχαγωγια δεν ειναι σιγουρα...

Δεν είναι ακριβώς έτσι . Ο κάθε παίχτης ειδικά στο wargaming ότι setting και αν είναι αυτό ανήκει σε μια κατηγορία :

1. Ανταγωνιστικός
2. Φλαφερός - Θεματικός
3. Μοντελιστικός κυρίως

Για μένα δεν υπάρχει κανένα απολύτως πρόβλημα αρκεί να ξέρει ο καθένας ποιόν έχει απέναντι του . Ολοι για κάποιο λόγο παίζουν. Το να είσαι ανταγωνιστικός δεν σε κάνει κακό σε σχέση με τον casual , αυτό που συνήθως μπορεί να χαλάσει την μαγιά είναι να παρέμβει ο ένας στα μονοπάτια του άλλου με αποτέλεσμα να χάνεται η μπάλα .

Εγώ αν και στο παρελθόν έχω λογοφέρει με συμπαίχτες μου πάνω στο φόρτε της μάχης , πλέον προσπαθώ να είμαι calm και εάν δω ότι κάποιος πάει να μπει σ΄αυτό το "χώρο μου" απλά το δίνω ένα 20-0 , massacre , ktl ktl και τελειώνει το παραμύθι δεν χάλασε και ο κόσμος , ούτε θα γίνει τίποτα . Αντίθετα εάν μπώ στην διαδικασία να το δω ανταγωνιστικά και να πάω να παίξω στα νερά του θα ξενερώσω σίγουρα με το παιχνίδι ...

Θέλω να πω ότι εάν ο καθένας μάθει να βάζει τα όρια του χωρίς να απαιτεί από τον άλλο να έρθει στα δικά του νερά όλα θα είναι μια χαρά . Εντυ ο ΣΩΣΤΟΣ συναγωνισμός μόνο καλό μπορεί να κάνει σ΄ένα χόμπι που πολλοί παίζουν για να κερδίσουν (και δεν είναι καθόλου μα καθόλου κακό σαν ιδέα ) ειδικότερα στην περίπτωση του ομαδικού .

EDIT : Επίσης να αναφέρω ότι η ρουτίνα του setting που πέφτει σε ποιότητα - πλουραλισμό - πεσ τς το όπως θέλετε "σκοτώνει" το gaming και δημιουργεί κούραση και γκρίνια .
Nepenthe
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Nepenthe

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3332
Currently Playing : Vampire Counts
Registration date : 24/10/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: One Rule to Rule them all ....   One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeΤρι 05 Φεβ 2013, 00:29

το θέμα ειναι να μην ξεχνάμε τον most important rule. ο καθένας μπορει να παιζει οπως θέλει αρκει να μην πρηζει πουτσους. και κυρίως τον δικό μου
http://taxaftixreiazontai.wordpress.com
belial
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
belial

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: One Rule to Rule them all ....   One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeΤρι 05 Φεβ 2013, 00:32

Ακριβώς αυτό λέω (τώρα για τον δικό σου δεν ξέρω, άμα παίξουμε αντίπαλοι σε μάχη με πλαστικά πυρά για άσκηση και βλέπω να κάνεις τους Ravenwing Σταμάτη Γαρδέλη και Πάνο Mιχαλόπουλο ε δεν θα σε αφήσω και έτσι ! Razz )
Nepenthe
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Nepenthe

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3332
Currently Playing : Vampire Counts
Registration date : 24/10/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: One Rule to Rule them all ....   One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeΤρι 05 Φεβ 2013, 01:19

αλυσίδα και "με θυμάσαι ρε πούστη?" Razz
http://taxaftixreiazontai.wordpress.com
xrisomiga
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
xrisomiga

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3097
Registration date : 19/03/2011

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: One Rule to Rule them all ....   One Rule to Rule them all .... I_icon_minitimeΤρι 05 Φεβ 2013, 10:19

Flames έγραψε:
αν...φάτε καμιά ανάστροφη θα σοβαρευτείτε πιστευω. χι χι

axaxaxaxa kalo Razz

One Rule to Rule them all ....
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» WarmaHordes rule q.
» Sniper Rule !
» 4 lists to rule them all
» Rule of Maw - 2400 OK
» Flames....rule(s) of Maw

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Συζητήσεις-
Μετάβαση σε: