Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen 08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Μάης 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen

Πήγαινε κάτω 
3 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6194
Τόπος : Cambridge
Currently Playing : Diablo 3 beta, MTG.
Registration date : 29/08/2008

Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen   Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 29 Αυγ 2008, 13:33

Αυτην την φορα με πληρης λιστα εναντια στον πιο καλο παιχτη του μαγαζιου με πολλα GT finals.

My opponent is playing some sort of draconic beastmen, a beastmen army
with dragon like theme. His giant had scales and he used saurus bodies
for the beastheards.
He had:
Galrauch
2 lvl 2 wizards (1 is lord)
2 beastmen herds
giant
chariot
screamers of tz. (5)
4 flech hounds.

Deployment
As seen in the image.
Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen Deployment
He gets to start.

His Turn 1
He moves most of his units forwards.
Galrauch flies to my left side.
On the magic phase he cast a spell with Galrauch targeting
my CO with my hero. The spell does 2d6 strength d6 +1 hits.
He uses 4 dice rolls 3 6S (making it triple IR?!!?!?! lol )
Rolls to see the number of his: 10
Rolls to see the strength: 5
Rolls to wound: 9
I roll to A.S.: all dead except hero. (has all his wounds) he passes his test.

I lost a whole unit and tried and managed to hold my disappointment and discuss for his rolls and my wiped unit. His shaman attempts a spell against my cham he miscasts and gets a 7 on the table after he read it.. Takes a wound . he says hes got 6 up save. Rolls a 6. I ask for the book and read no AS allowed. He takes a wound.
Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen 1h

My turn 1.
Turn my hero to face Galrauch my skinks move back and shout the giant doing 3 wounds (skinks I love you) my sal kill 2,5 of his screamers.
And magic I attempt to cast potent of far it get dispelled he roll to see if I lose the spell I don’t. not like it would ever get past his dispel dice and scrolls.
Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen 1m

His turn 2
Giant charges and herd charge cham skinks ( we had a dispute whether or not could he see them) he could probably just see the corner of the base. I flee roll 1&2 - skinks dead. The giant is out of charge. Screamers fly over my CO but fail to wound.
I scroll Galrauch spell and dipell the shadow spell that gives another movement. He casts 12 I cast 12. ouf. Casts a spell thet makes my sal unit which turn them into horrors. 4 becoume horrors and I kill 2. they stand making my unit unable to fire or move next turn.

Galrauch does a breathing attack kills 2 skinks and 1 CO.

¾ of his hound show up were he want them to.

Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen 2h

My turn 2.
Reposition my hero and charge his giant.
Salamanders shoot his herd kill 4-5 but he stays. Skinks wipe out a unit of hounds. CO marched-blocked they moved towards the centre.
My spell get dispel scrolled. Lol how lame is that. 3 wizards vs 1 lvl 1 skink and he uses scroll. Just lol, lol.
Grymlock kills the giant before I do and attacks with my lord and CO.
I charge his chariot I ask him to take a fear test he believes I am wrong I pass him the book. He flees. I redirect my charge to the herd was in the straight line chariot escapes I get into the herd his heard passes his fear test.
11 Skinks take 2 wounds of the dragon.
Salamanders kill the 2 horrors off.
Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen 2m

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την Kiour_gr στις Τετ 17 Σεπ 2008, 18:03, 1 φορά
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen   Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 29 Αυγ 2008, 13:34

His turn 3
The best heard attempt to charge my salamanders but they are scared.
Moves Galrauch, screamers hit my cold ones with no result. He rallies the chariot.
He could have charged my skinks with a hound but he said he preferred to charge with 2 at the same time.
Casts a spell makes my co fight each other 1 dies. Cast something else o scroll it and then
casts movement spell this time I fail to dispel it. Which puts his dragon into combat.
I Issue a chalenge with my champion and he accepts with the herds champion.
His dragons dice rolls were awfull and manages to kill only one cold one.
my champion kills his champion and i win combat by 4. his herd flees but the dragon stays after a rerolled dice in his break test.

Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen 3h

My turn 3
I reform my unit and issue a challenge to Galrauch to protect my cold ones. My 2 skink units move towards the non fleeing herd and the hounds. My cold ones approach the fleeing hounds on his table edge. Skinks shoot at herds needing 8’s no wounds Salamander does rolls a 10 and a mistcast eating the last skink turning my sal into frenzy. The other skinks destroyed another unit of hounds and as I had hoped the other unit fled of the table. His dragon deals 1 wound to kroq gar and grymlock repays the fayvor with …rolls a d3….1 wound. again he does not break in combat.

His turn 4
Chariot passes its terror test but fails fear test to charge. Beast herds rally other beast herd charge my skinks Skinks flee and roll 1&3 - skinks die (I still love you guys).
Casts a spell making Galrauch reroll to his hit and wound rolls but I dispel it with 2 dice. And he fails to cast the spell to move his chariot into combat. Kroq-Gar takes another wound but this time Grymlock attack was well timed and leathal; the giant Carnosaur strikes with all it weight biting the whole neck of the two headed beast its jaws tightened making it impossible for the massive chaotic dragon to respond. (3 wounds)

Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen End

Seconds later the battle was over the enemy was fleeing only to fall upon other lizardmen. Outnumbered and outpaced the desecrators were destroyed and chaos once again was held at bay from the guardians of the world. Krog Gar turned away from the battle and towards his latest kill. Grymlock headed closer to the Dead dragon to feast upon its flesh, but Kroq Gar pulled his reigns sharply.
NO Grymlock” he said.
You wont eat this one. “ he continued and Grymlock growled in disappointment and anger but did not dare disobey his master.
This Dragon was not always evil. He though. It should be returned to its owner.
Ancient Kroq Gar had lost 12 carnosaurs in battle before Grymlock, Kroq Gar knew the feeling of losing a Monstrous steed and would never want to lose Grymlock in such a way. As he looked again at the dragon it appeared to lose its twisted looks, the chaotic symbols carved upon its body were disappearing until all that remained was a massive white dragon laying across the Lustrian soil.
Selso approached his master upon his cold one. (Selso is Scar -Vet Hero)
Find the Skink priest and tell him to contact Lord Tezla (2nd gen Slann), we will want to contact the high elves. Assign a group to guard the body; nothing is to happen to it.”
We looked one last time at the fallen beast and thought: ”You are now at rest”.
He bent towards his mount hugging it with one arm and I whispered “You did well today” and the beast growled. “and I said you can not eat THIS one, there is still that giant one,” Grymlock understood and charged with his master into the battlefield to feed.

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την Kiour_gr στις Τετ 17 Σεπ 2008, 18:04, 1 φορά
admin
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3165
Registration date : 27/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen   Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 29 Αυγ 2008, 15:55

Ωραιο ριπορτο και καλή μάχη για τις σαύρες σου φίλε. Αναρωτιέμαι για το πως είναι στην πράξη ο στρατός του αντιπάλου σου. Δεινοσαυρο-θηρία? Shocked Πρέπει να έχει πέσει πολύ conversion, αλλά στην πράξη είναι ωραίο το θέαμα?
Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 12004
Τόπος : Νικαια
Currently Playing : Sylvaneth - Stormcast - AoS in general
Registration date : 27/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen   Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 29 Αυγ 2008, 16:15

Τουλαχιστον εδω ειχε περισσοτερα τερραιν :Ρ Ο δρακος αααχ ο δρακος !
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen   Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen I_icon_minitimeΠαρ 29 Αυγ 2008, 21:34

Elhion έγραψε:
Ωραιο ριπορτο και καλή μάχη για τις σαύρες σου φίλε. Αναρωτιέμαι για το πως είναι στην πράξη ο στρατός του αντιπάλου σου. Δεινοσαυρο-θηρία? Shocked Πρέπει να έχει πέσει πολύ conversion, αλλά στην πράξη είναι ωραίο το θέαμα?

Καποτε δουλευε για την GW, οποτε ολα τα κοματια μισι τιμη. Τα βεαστμεν ηταν 50% βεαστμαν 50% σαυρα.
το giant htan giant me green stuff scales kai kefali drakou. θα μπορουσε να ηταν κατι ωραιο αλλα το παιδι ειναι player kai οχι painter opote ta ekane mono grhgora, ola eixan 2 drybrush kai ena ink. Opote den ekane megalh entuposi.

Battle report Lizardmen vs Beastmen
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Battle Report WOC VS Lizardmen
» Battle Report Lizardmen vs Skaven
» Rampage battle report .
» battle report on you tube!!!

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Army lists, FAQ and Tactics-
Μετάβαση σε: