Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Ultramarines the movie 08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
Ultramarines the movie I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
Ultramarines the movie I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
Ultramarines the movie I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
Ultramarines the movie I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
Ultramarines the movie I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Σεπτέμβριος 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

Ultramarines the movie

Πήγαινε κάτω 
5 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
belial
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
belial

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4528
Τόπος : Πειραιάς
Currently Playing : WM Cygnar
Registration date : 25/08/2009

Ultramarines the movie Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Ultramarines the movie   Ultramarines the movie I_icon_minitimeΤετ 07 Οκτ 2009, 11:08

http://www.ultramarinesthemovie.com/home.

Αντε επιτέλους !!!! εστω και τα στρουμφάκια στο διαστημα . Κάτι είναι και αυτό
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
BiG GoBBo
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
BiG GoBBo

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3579
Registration date : 01/09/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ultramarines the movie   Ultramarines the movie I_icon_minitimeΤετ 07 Οκτ 2009, 11:11

Για πότε λένε, Σπύρο Question
belial
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
belial

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ultramarines the movie   Ultramarines the movie I_icon_minitimeΤετ 07 Οκτ 2009, 11:17

Δεν υπάρχει κάτι συγκεκριμένο αυτή τη στιγμή . το καλό είναι ότι θα γίνει όμως Smile
iatroblast (t)
Spamlord
Spamlord
iatroblast (t)

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1328
Τόπος : Faliro - Attiki
Currently Playing : Warhammer Fantasy (The Empire), Magic the Gathering (casual), RISK Legacy
Registration date : 24/02/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ultramarines the movie   Ultramarines the movie I_icon_minitimeΤετ 07 Οκτ 2009, 13:51

Belial παραλιγο να παθω εγκεφαλικο..... μη μου τα κανεις αυτα.... Evil or Very Mad
τη ταινια θα τη κανω εγω.... να περιμενετε..... Evil or Very Mad

http://forums.filefront.com/table-top-hobby-discussion/229142-they-making-warhammer-movie.html

στο forum λεει το παιδι που ανερτησε το θεμα:
Παράθεση :
Nope, sorry - this film was started 3 years ago, and then they ditched it because it screwed up - BAD! In the trailor they had a marine picking up a sword by its base, which is impossible! Even for a space marine captain! Otherwise it looked really good - ace spaceships + battles, bad story line. Sorry guys, its not starting up again (but prove me wrong, and I'll [try to] eat my computer, and I don't want that to happen!)
μου κοψες 5 χρονια απ'τη ζωη..... Razz
belial
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
belial

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ultramarines the movie   Ultramarines the movie I_icon_minitimeΤετ 07 Οκτ 2009, 14:09

27 September 2009

INTRODUCING ULTRAMARINES – A WARHAMMER 40,000 MOVIE!

The moment fans have been waiting for is finally here... for the first time, the Warhammer 40,000 universe will be realised in a feature-length movie on DVD.

Ultramarines is a 70-minute sci-fi thriller that will use CGI and state-of-the-art animation production techniques. Games Workshop is delighted to be working with UK-based production company Codex Pictures, who have the momentous task of bringing the Warhammer 40,000 universe to the screen.

http://www.games-workshop.com
http://www.codexpictures.com

Πρόσεξε την ημερομηνία δημοσίευσης Wink
belial
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
belial

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ultramarines the movie   Ultramarines the movie I_icon_minitimeΤετ 07 Οκτ 2009, 14:13

επίσης από το site της codex pictures Wink http://www.codexpictures.com/news.html
Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 12004
Τόπος : Νικαια
Currently Playing : Sylvaneth - Stormcast - AoS in general
Registration date : 27/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ultramarines the movie   Ultramarines the movie I_icon_minitimeΤετ 07 Οκτ 2009, 14:27

is a 70-minute sci-fi thriller

Μονο ? Η εχουν και εκει το Star και θα κραταει 2.5 ωρες ? Sad Sad
belial
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
belial

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ultramarines the movie   Ultramarines the movie I_icon_minitimeΤετ 07 Οκτ 2009, 15:20

Ας είναι και 70 αμα είναι καλό ...
kiour_gr
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
kiour_gr

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6194
Τόπος : Cambridge
Currently Playing : Diablo 3 beta, MTG.
Registration date : 29/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ultramarines the movie   Ultramarines the movie I_icon_minitimeΤετ 07 Οκτ 2009, 15:42

gia na doume ti tha bgei proto to warcraft movie h to 40k.
belial
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
belial

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Ultramarines the movie   Ultramarines the movie I_icon_minitimeΤετ 07 Οκτ 2009, 16:14

ε δεν είναι για να τα συγκρίνουμε κιόλας ... αλλά οκ Smile

Ultramarines the movie
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Ultramarines Movie Teaser
» Beastmen Movie
» WoW movie trailer
» Top 10 Movie List

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Warhammer 40K :: Warhammer 40K General Discussion-
Μετάβαση σε: