Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar 08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Σεπτέμβριος 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar

Πήγαινε κάτω 
5 απαντήσεις

Rate my report!
Απαράδεκτη
Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_vote_lcap18%Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Κακή
Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_vote_lcap0%Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Μέτρια
Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_vote_lcap18%Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Καλή
Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_vote_lcap55%Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Θέλω να κάνω τα tyranidοαυγά σου
Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_vote_lcap9%Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Σύνολο Ψήφων : 11

ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Trollzor
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Trollzor

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4424
Τόπος : Ζμπέοςμ.
Currently Playing : Με τα νεύρα των ζώων
Registration date : 28/09/2009

Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar   Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Νοε 2009, 12:33

Μάγκες σπέρα, τσιμπάτε το πόστ μου όπως το έβαλα στο warseer. Ναί, με τα λάθη μέσα.

Hi mates! As is my custom of late, I will give you my battle report in the form of a short, rookie novel. Please forgive my english, i do try Razz

The game was set at 1750 pts, Take and Hold (one objective per player)/Dawn of War (max 2 troops and 1 hq in play). I was commanding the Dark Eldar, while my friend was commanding his Tau. Enjoy!

My list is posted at warseer, at:
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230790

The atmosphere on backwater planet Lekka IV is stifling. Every living soul must fight against freezing cold temperature of the surface, the nigh-eternal fog that blocks the sight, or the occasional ground-splitting earthquakes. However, no planet -no matter the odd circumstances- is ever left uninhabited by the everliving Imperium of Man. For over seven hundred years the foot of man has trod the soil, has harvested the planet's resources and built hives and cities. For seven hundred years it has been a planet of researchers and architects, producing much of the new plasteel building foundations for the neverending expansion of the Imperium, bereft of warfare. Until Now.
Now the Tau Empire has arrived, offering a treaty of slavery to the free people of Lekka IV. Every soul refused. Some even picked up the extra arms to join the PDF and try saving the planet. The defence faired quite ill and the Tau seized over 65% of the planet, with Imperial Navy long overdue, and no Space Marine Chapter answering. But their message was not left unnoticed by all...

"It is safe, my lord" said an unearthly voice in a strange, melodically cruel voice. Far out in the wilderness, the darkness shifted. Trees were sucked in as an expanding vortex took shape, local animals running wild. As the vortex reached a diameter of 30 meters, it became still. The vision of a dark, colorless planet came into view, and troops inside begun to march through the portal as slender bladed craft flew above them. As the last set foot on Lekka IV's surface, the portal closed with a gush of wind. From the leading vessel, five armoured, helmeted figures decended, and a sixth person jumped down behind them. Every person present knelt, more in fear than in reverence.
"I sssmell the fragranccce in the air... I sssmell it!" hissed Archon Kos'Tah. "I sssee.. I sssee the ssshight on the horizon! It is the sssstench of the bluefaccced, the illhearted, the prey! It is the vision of their deathssss! I sssee fountains of blood... SSSShow me blooooooooood!" he screamed, and as he did, 60 warriors howled in glee on the ground and 20 craft-crew yelled their anticipation on the air.
"Tell me, sssuccubusss, of the prey... how many... what are they doing?" asked the Archon.
"Dread-Archon, your prey is sweeping a recent battlefield to the west. They have slain those who lived at a station, not far, and are now trying to take their undamaged technology."
"Yessss, yessss! We ssshall that which they ssseek, yesss, and the Cabal of Weeping Widows will bathe in ther blood while at it!" He yelled for all to hear, and more howls came from the assembled raiders.

Not long after, the Archon orchistrated a trap with two squads of warriors as the bait, waiting pationatly with their heavy weaponry where one artifact was assumed to be a Tau objective, and a third squad lying in support close by. All the vehicles and the squad would fly in from the left side of the site as soon as the bait was seen. The stage was set, and the pieces moving.

*Turn 1 // Night Fighting
The first shoots were fired in the night, as some startled guard detected the presence of the white and red armoured clothing of the warriors, their dark blades glistening in the first lights of dawn. As the vehicles of the Tau came into view, their troops advanced to fortified positions and a squad secured the seccond artefact.

Sensing their fear in their haste, the Archon ordered all four Raiders and the three Ravagers to rush forwards behind the buildings, to be ready to get to the prey, as the third warrior squad went in support of the first two.

*Turn 2
As dawn kicked in and the sun rose from behind the Dark Eldar, the Tau tried to focus their fire on the rapidly advancing craft. Broadsides shot, missiles fled their tubes, and every burst cannon spinned it's barrel as even more tau deep-striked in stealth suits to the rear of the advancing alien craft. The Archon's plan worked, for no matter how many shots were fired, no craft was destroyed. The fiendish Tau fire had taken it's toll though. Two raiders had either their gunnery crew dead or the gun itself destroyed, also a ravager had one of its lances destroyed, while the Archon's own driver was knocked off his seat as a broadside hit shook the vessel. Kos'tah made a mental note to flay the driver's skin when they get back, for merely denying him the honour of charging first in the battle.

"HAAAAAAAAAVOOOOC!!! LET SLIP THE WYCHESSSS OF WAAAAR" screamed the Archon and at his command two damaged raiders sped towards the nearest pathfinders and fire warrior units to split their throats.Two ravagers flanked the archon's vehicle for protection, as the damaged one sped towards the defending warriors to cover them in case of need. A combined salvo of a ravager, and a raider with a blaster armed warrior, proved ineffective to the armoured hull of a devilfish, but jammed temporarily it's weapon drones. The cover the tau broadsides and crisis took proved resistant, and the only casualties the Tau took were most of the brave stealth deepstrikers at the whim of the deadly disintegrators.
As the wyches jumped to the ground, they run towards their prey instead of filling them with splinters. A few meters away from their targets, and easily able to charge them, it was as if Khaine himself was somehow disappointed at the Eldar. The ground shook, the earth split, and what was such an easy distance became treacherous and rock-stewn. The succubus leading the charge against the pathfinders decided to wait behind the wall and regroup to charge later, while the other squad just managed to reach one fire warrior, and the rest jumped in to help him. It must have been the warrior leader, because the tau fought ferociously with the strengthened by drugs wyches, and managed to hold them by killing three, while only two tau lay dead. Knowing the Archon's gaze was upon them, no wych turned to flee.

*Turn 3
Five of the six pathfinders found a mark, and a supporting squad of fire warriors lunched forwards to rapid fire the wyches hiding in cover. As the pulse rifles opened fire, the wyches dove for cover, and only one raised his head again. The Archon's craft took a seccond blow, this time being wrecked and the Archon and his bodyguard jumped out, after of course Kos'tah drunk the blood of the driver. The raider with the warriors took another blow and exploded, with only two warriors surviving the blast. A brave crisis deepstriked near the warriors and invinerated 8 with his flamer, as more crisis came from the right of the battlefield accompanied by another squad of stealth. To their honour, the fire warriors killed as many wyches as the wyches killed fire warriors, and again humilated the Succubus.

"Come to me, raider!" Screamed the Archon as one of the wyches raiders sped back to recieve him, this time the driver hiding the craft adequately. The other raider picked up the two warriors and tried to harm the devilfish, with no effect. The Ravager with the lances managed to shake the weapon systems of the Hammerhead, while the warriors managed to pin some crisis and broadsides to the ground as the later dove for cover, or killed some drones. The two surviving warriors escaped death by blasting apart the suit with the flamer. In the swirling melee of the wyches and the ninja-like tau, the wyches managed to win the combat, capturing 6 prisoners in the proccess.

*Turn 4
The Tau tried to advance towards the over twenty warriors surviving with crisis and stealth while blasting another lance off the ravager, and the pathfinders again found five out of six marks. Again the wyches dove for cover against the fire warrior salvo, but this time no-1 was left standing. A broadside wrecked the warrior raider, as the warriors were reduced to under twenty by some stray warrior fire.

"Forward you dog, and don't you dare sssstall me" ordered the archon, quite displeased at missing all the fun. The driver did so immediately, and flew flat out to the place where the wyches had died infront of their prisoners. The warriors surviving the seccond crash moved forward and the blaster ended the reign of the broadside. One ravager opend up again against the hammerhead to no avvail, while the other spat disintegrator fire upon the pathfinders killing a few. The advancing crisis were reduced to only 1 by warrior and ravager shooting, while the hammerhead had an engine malfunction and landed.

*Turn 5
The tau shot down the lord's brand new raider, and he and his bodyguard jumped in the cover of ruins. The fire warriors shot down one of his retinue who was to bold and doing gestures at them, while the laughing lord took a stray shot on his butt. Khaine must have been really displeased, for even his shadow field was not enough to protect him and it's power source flickered and died. As many Tau could fired upon the Lord and Retinue, but they held, and only 1 more died. The scraps of ravager left on the right were shoot down by the tau, while the pathfinders avenged their broadside and killed the two warriors. The devilfish proved its worth and destroyed lance ravager.

"Khaine! Listen to meeeeeeeeee! I sssshall give you blood! I ssshall give you karnage! SSSSSLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THEM!!!" he screamed as he was induced with fresh drugs and sped towards both the warriors and the pathfinders even as the surviving ravager sped flat out next to the hammerhead. The warriors pinned the surviving crisis to the ground as he dove for cover in the open, but failed to kill him as the dust created by his fall obscured their target. Another shot destroyed the cannon of the hammerhead. As the eldar leader reached the enemy lines, he and his retinue payed their due to Khaine, and Kos'tah did as he promised and bathed in fountains of blood. Another 9 prisoners were cought and a soul was captured in the living mask of the leader.

*Game end

Seeing that his troops were as badly hurt as his opponents were, he decided that it was more pleasurable to return to Commoragh and flay the skin of the haemonqulus who built his protective field. Another assassination atempt probably, he thought. "Retreat you missssserable foolssss! Retreat! You sssshall all be punished for failing go give me my victory!" he told his troops, allthough he knew the warriors were deserving his praise and not his scorn, for giving him one of the two precious technologies of the human.

Sas'o Vas'Ili consolidated his ground with his surviving people, wishing them no more harm. One reactor was better than no reactor, and he wanted his brethren alive to fight another day for the greater good.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar   Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Νοε 2009, 12:52

αν ειχες βαλει και φωτο θα εκανα τ'αυγά cheers
Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 12004
Τόπος : Νικαια
Currently Playing : Sylvaneth - Stormcast - AoS in general
Registration date : 27/08/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar   Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Νοε 2009, 13:54

Ειναι σουπερ , αλλα ολοι θελουμε φωτο !!

Να κανεις τετοιο ρεπορτ και για το WHFB !
Trollzor
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Trollzor

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar   Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Νοε 2009, 14:08

Tzortz έγραψε:
Ειναι σουπερ , αλλα ολοι θελουμε φωτο !!

Να κανεις τετοιο ρεπορτ και για το WHFB !

Αν είναι δυνατόν! affraid Ντροπή σου Γ. που τολμάς να με θίγεις έτσι... Suspect αν το WHFB άξιζε την προσοχή μου δεν θα είχα thread "πωλούνται Undead"... geek

heheheheheheheheheheheeh Photo μάγκες να βγάλω, αλλά τα έχω όλα άβαφα τι να βάλω...
Sn4k30r
Spamlord
Spamlord
Sn4k30r

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1466
Τόπος : Larisa
Currently Playing : KILL THeM! KILL THeM aLL!!
Registration date : 30/07/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar   Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Νοε 2009, 14:20

βαλε τα 400+ μοντελα μαρινες που εχεις!! περνατα 1 σπρευ μπλε και ετοιμα μαμα! χααχαχχα!!!
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar   Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Νοε 2009, 19:32

Sn4k30r έγραψε:
βαλε τα 400+ μοντελα μαρινες που εχεις!! περνατα 1 σπρευ μπλε και ετοιμα μαμα! χααχαχχα!!!

ρε συ , ετσι θα χαλασεις πολλα σπρευ. Απλα παιρνει ενα δοχειο με μπλε χρωμα, και βουταει ενα ενα τα μοντελα μεσα.. Common Way of the marines..
Trollzor
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Trollzor

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar   Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeΔευ 16 Νοε 2009, 20:18

asta na pane... 3 ble spray pira gia ta teleytaia 200 (vrika sto volo ultra blue spray kai ta pira ola) kai to 3o itan halasmeno Sad kserei kaneis pos na tou allakso to psekastiri horis na fygei to hroma? Razz
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar   Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Νοε 2009, 12:02

μου φαινεΤΑΙ Απλα το τραβας ,βγαινει και βαζεις το επομενο. Οπως καναμε στα γραφιτι.. Δεν ξερω εαν το σπραυ που εχεις , εχει κατι το διαφορετικο..
Silverwing
Knight
Knight
Silverwing

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 319
Τόπος : Nemesis Tessera
Currently Playing : With my puppets.

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar   Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Νοε 2009, 14:17

Κώστααααα, αγάααααπηηηηηη μουυυ!!!!

ΣΚΑΤΑ ΗΤΑΝ ΡΕ ΜΑΛΑΚΑ, ΑΠΑΡΑΔΕΚΤΗ, ΟΥΣΤ, ΓΙΔΟΒΟΣΚΕ ΤΟΥ ΧΑΟΥΣ, ΠΑΡΑΤΡΕΧΑΜΕΝΕ ΜΟΓΛΗ....

Razz

Πολύ καλά όλα αλλά βάλε και καμία πικ μωρή λουκία.
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar   Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Νοε 2009, 14:20

εφτασε ο παραολυμπιονικης να πει γνωμη... μια χαρα report ηταν μεχρι που ο λαζαρος ειπε να ανοιξει την χαβουζα του το στομα του...
Nepenthe
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Nepenthe

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3332
Currently Playing : Vampire Counts
Registration date : 24/10/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar   Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Νοε 2009, 14:24

Μάθε να παίζεις τίμιο fantasy και άσε τα φόρτι γκέι για τα υπόλοιπα παιδάκια άτιμε...
http://taxaftixreiazontai.wordpress.com
Silverwing
Knight
Knight
Silverwing

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 319
Τόπος : Nemesis Tessera
Currently Playing : With my puppets.

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar   Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Νοε 2009, 14:26

galvert έγραψε:
εφτασε ο παραολυμπιονικης να πει γνωμη... μια χαρα report ηταν μεχρι που ο λαζαρος ειπε να ανοιξει την χαβουζα του το στομα του...

Mε το Χρονομάντη από πάνω, κάναμε σαικς και άλλα για χρόνια στη Λάρισα.Λίγα από εσάς, και δει από σένα βρωμερέ Very Happy
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar   Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Νοε 2009, 14:31

δε μας εφτανες εσυ, εφερες και ολους σου τους γκομενους στο forum Razz

chronomancer, να ρθεις να γραψεις και το report των space wolves vs imperial guard οταν θα αποφασισει να σκασει μυτη ο κυριος Wink
Trollzor
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Trollzor

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar   Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Νοε 2009, 15:00

Tha sas deikso ego tha deite ti tha pathete osoi apandisan ashima. dropi kai eshos. ekso. ust. na peite ta onomata sas na erthoume na sas kapsoume.

Razz
Nepenthe
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Nepenthe

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3332
Currently Playing : Vampire Counts
Registration date : 24/10/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar   Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeΤρι 17 Νοε 2009, 15:17

Δεν έφτασε η ώρα ακόμα που θα ντραπούμε να πούμε την ειλικρινή μας γνώμη. Το ρεπόρτ ηταν για τον λούτσο
http://taxaftixreiazontai.wordpress.com

Battle Report: Tau VS Dark Eldar
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Eldar + Dark Eldar vs IG + Blood Angels (photo report)!
» Eldar - Dark Eldar... Battle Brothers???
» Rampage battle report .

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Warhammer 40K :: 40K Battle Challenges and Reports-
Μετάβαση σε: