Greek Wargaming Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

The Forum of Greek Wargamers

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
BoLS Rumors  08abe9eb-c1f8-4f8a-abdf-72add18a9837_zps28329c39
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» WTB wargaming and rpg terrain
BoLS Rumors  I_icon_minitimeαπό shadowblade94 Κυρ 01 Οκτ 2023, 17:37

» WTS Big Tau Army 400€
BoLS Rumors  I_icon_minitimeαπό doomsday Κυρ 09 Απρ 2023, 20:50

» Πωλούνται Adeptas sororitas
BoLS Rumors  I_icon_minitimeαπό Manolorza Παρ 07 Απρ 2023, 12:31

» Πωλουνται Grey Knights
BoLS Rumors  I_icon_minitimeαπό powerslave Κυρ 02 Απρ 2023, 19:08

» WTS High elf army
BoLS Rumors  I_icon_minitimeαπό Eyzonas Κυρ 25 Ιουλ 2021, 23:08

Blog Feeds
Σεπτέμβριος 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

BoLS Rumors

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+2
Tzortz
belial
6 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
belial
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
belial

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4528
Τόπος : Πειραιάς
Currently Playing : WM Cygnar
Registration date : 25/08/2009

BoLS Rumors  Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: BoLS Rumors    BoLS Rumors  I_icon_minitimeΤετ 09 Ιαν 2013, 09:16

Kαλημέρα !

Chaos Daemons

Chaos Daemons were all over the rumor boards this week, simply because they are most likely next for an update of some sort after Dark Angels. The biggest issue in my books is whether or not we will see a codex or not. I have been hearing that there is no codex coming, and that we will be seeing a White Dwarf update, and it seems that many sources are going along the same lines. However, keep in mind that there were several sources some time ago saying that a dual 40k and fantasy release were underway for February. (most likely the end of it meaning end of Feb for pre-orders and released the first weekend of March.

So what is being whispered? Lets take a condensed look at what was being said, since quite a bit of the rumor bits overlapped.

1 Chariot sized release: Khorn chariot with 2 builds
-Transport for a large squad of daemons that is open topped
-Cannon variant equal to an autocannon blast template with medium range

2 plastic kits said to be Greater Daemons
The Great Unclean One
BloodThirster

4 finecast releases.

Giant Flies with Plaguebearer riders. (jetbikes) Finecast?

As for the other finecast releases, I would imagine they would fall into the Nurgle or Khorne categories, but we shall have to wait and see how it turns out.

Tyranids
Late in the week, a rumor set regarding Tyranids was sent in to me. Its been awhile, and Tyranids falls into the category of one of the most needed codices, so its good to hear something on them especially regarding having some sort of date that we could possibly see them.

Codex Author: Matt Ward
Release Date: Q4 2013/ Q1 2014

Possibly a White Dwarf update coming earlier with a couple updates

Harpy dual release kit. Harpy anti-infantry, new MC with the playtest name Hydra, will be anti-flyer/tank
synapse will grant Eternal Warrior once again with major changes to instinctive behavior.

Prime plastic kit
Shrike upgrade pack
new infiltrating MC with a stacking rule similar to the Fantasy Ghorgon

Multiple large plastic kits that can make several different unit types
Warriors/zoanthropes/lictors
Venomthrope/Raveners
Biovores/Pyrovores
Tyrant Guard/Hive Guard

With all that said, I am hoping for a White Dwarf update so that we can get some rule changes sooner than later, like synapse getting upgraded to include eternal warrior.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Tzortz
Admin
Tzortz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 12004
Τόπος : Νικαια
Currently Playing : Sylvaneth - Stormcast - AoS in general
Registration date : 27/08/2008

BoLS Rumors  Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BoLS Rumors    BoLS Rumors  I_icon_minitimeΤετ 09 Ιαν 2013, 09:21

Giant Flies with Plaguebearer riders. (jetbikes) Finecast?

GIEF !!! Ο_ο Θα τα σπανε!!

Αλλα απο την αλλη....

Codex Author: Matt Ward ...

Ποσο σπασμενες θα ειναι οι Κατσαριδες φφς ??
Laskoulas
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Laskoulas

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 15580
Τόπος : "The God of War hates those who hesitate."
Registration date : 27/08/2008

BoLS Rumors  Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BoLS Rumors    BoLS Rumors  I_icon_minitimeΤετ 09 Ιαν 2013, 09:35

Οι αιωνιοι πολεμιστες των Δαιμονων (που ειναι καλα παιδια αλλα παρεξηγημενα) δε μασανε !
φερτε κατσαριδες να παταμε Razz:P

κανα ινφο για καμια μοναδα αλλα τι κανει και κοστος σε ποντους ?
Khar Vader
Arch Spammer
Arch Spammer
Khar Vader

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10443
Currently Playing : DICE :P
Registration date : 28/08/2008

BoLS Rumors  Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BoLS Rumors    BoLS Rumors  I_icon_minitimeΤετ 09 Ιαν 2013, 11:58

Bugs??? ...
EXTERMINATUS!!! :aye:
tomahawk
Spamlord
Spamlord
tomahawk

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1378
Τόπος : Κερατσίνι (Πειραιάς)
Currently Playing : Τίποτα
Registration date : 26/04/2011

BoLS Rumors  Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BoLS Rumors    BoLS Rumors  I_icon_minitimeΤετ 09 Ιαν 2013, 13:25

Laskoula τι λέγαμε τις προάλλες... πλαστικοί Greater Daemons... κρίμα που δε θα βγάλουν και Keeper of Secrets στο πρώτο wave
Lone Wolf
Hero
Hero
Lone Wolf

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 770
Τόπος : πάτρα
Currently Playing : Infinity the game, Firestorm Armada
Registration date : 15/03/2012

BoLS Rumors  Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: BoLS Rumors    BoLS Rumors  I_icon_minitimeΤετ 09 Ιαν 2013, 13:36

Ρε παιδιά τι giant flies.... Blight Drones θέλουμε!
https://coverordie.wordpress.com/

BoLS Rumors
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Tau Rumors
» Tau rumors
» TAU Rumors
» Eldar Rumors
» Tau - Demons 40k rumors

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Greek Wargaming Forum :: Warhammer 40K :: Warhammer 40K General Discussion-
Μετάβαση σε: